• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small suggestion: Could you lower the weight of all the runes? Its so hard to carry a bunch of SDs + Mana runes + Healing runes for a good long hunting session :p

Hey!
After chatting with a few other veteran players and my staff, we agree that runes could be lighter and it wouldn't harm gameplay at all. So with that being said, I've halved the weight of most runes, and lowered some of the other runes weight by more than half. So your hunts should last at least twice as long :)
This effect will occur during the first minor update. The first minor update should be within a few days.

Thank you for your contribution to Cyntara! :D
Red

I just want to say this is the best Evolution server i ever played :) i hope more players will join soon ^^
Me lvling at Serpent spawns :)
2d2bqfq.png

17:43 New record: 100 players are logged in.

Thank you all for making this possible!
This weekend we're going to throw some huge events, and we hope to see you there!

Red

Giving it a try now :) Hook me up ingame, i'm Knivskarp

Reactions: Red
For those who have not see the new patch notes for Cyntara here they are,

◘ The voodoo doll outfit changer now works with the newest looktypes.
◘ The Elementalist spawn and Last Creep Standing area was revamped by Luffy.
◘ Training tiles now regenerate stamina correctly (slightly faster than being offline!)
◘ Lowest-tier vocations no longer have slower magic level rates than higher-tier vocations.
◘ Unmovable items are no longer tradable.
◘ The items on display in the Play Points reward room are no longer takable in any manner.
◘ Warzones now give minor crystalline token rewards upon completion, this means that the first warzone will yield tokens to players of any level (but players under level 400 still get a better reward.)
◘ We have also added a command for Event Managers to create temporary portals to take you to events.
◘ We fixed the bug where you could not rope other players.
◘ We fixed an issue where player's magic level rate didn't get set back to default after passing magic level 80.
◘ We also fixed an issue where players could not login if they had over a certain number of guildmates online.
◘ The weight of all runes has been reduced to allow for longer hunting sessions, as suggested by players.
◘ We have also adjusted the experience and abilities of numerous monsters per player suggestions and evaluation, far too many to list.
◘ All wands and rods provide infinite mana shield.

This is the best version of Cyntara I've ever played! Both Rpg and PvP are super fun and every vocation is 100% balanced. I'm working on a video for you guys :D!

Wtf where haave i been when you had war lol those people who needs help with quests im ready for help my name is be stone there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back