• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find the label event has ended! Here are some screenshots :D

Winner!
rMiPj8c.jpg

Trading the prize with the winner
9WSnAMx.jpg

The label
O3Eqn8y.jpg

Everybody had a blast, and a big war happened shortly after the winner was announced :D

Congratulations, @Trith189 !!

And big thank you to @Red for the incredible hiding spot ;)

Reactions: Red
Bump come and join this amazing ot guys!! daily event and more...

Cyntara is currently holding its first Football Tournament in its football arena!

vuUwSOl.png

You can read more about the games here

Red

dont you do resets like every 4 months? :S

He does resets depending on how that version is going. If it's failing and there's max 15 people on he will have talks with players and see if they would mind a reset, if they say go for it he does it.

Every version so far has lasted almost a year each. Some ended within 6 months, some lasted more than 8, This Era has been going strong since the start, I don't see him resetting anytime soon.

ok good i might try it later, also azur some of my friends are in your team who are in teamspeak, if i get high enough can i join?

ok good i might try it later, also azur some of my friends are in your team who are in teamspeak, if i get high enough can i join?

I'm not with a team at the minute. That video was a few weeks old, that team has disbanded. I'm just playing with a few mates here n there when I have time =P

Thank you! I'm glad to be part of the team :D! If anyone has any questions or event requests please don't hesitate to send me a private message!

oh jesus EM vala??? 1500 players daily in a week max.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're bored of the same rl tibia maps and feel, try this server out. It's a bit confusing when you first start out because it's so unique. But very fun once you get the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back