• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Enchanted PVP-Enforced, Never resets! New World June 16!

Still fake 7.4?
There's no real 7.4 servers out there :)
Not one of them are real fully true 7.4 :p

But yes, DarkOT is still a special 7.4 server and that's how it's going to stay, if you don't enjoy then don't play it :)
But many players are enjoying it on daily basis.
54 players on peak last night on Antica, and Antica have been running sine Jan 6:th,
So, more than half a year without completely dying out, not bad :)
Specially since it's an highrate oldschool server ^^

Like this one, atleast change name version to 8.1 or 8.6 because on 7,4 you never was able to pot each other.

Like this one, atleast change name version to 8.1 or 8.6 because on 7,4 you never was able to pot each other.
You can use mana fluids on each other, that was just temporarily while testing few systems and it was abused too much to keep :)
Thou you can still use life fluids on others, they're UH-Runes in other sprites anyway so..

184.jpg

@Fred Beron - That rule is made only to enforce extreme violators. Nobody gets banned or deleted because of saying that the server is dead, obviously. However, they need clear rules to refer to, while handing out warnings and banishments. Something to aim the warning/ban/deletion to. Everyone who makes an account has to accept these rules and play by them.

Moreover, that rule which you refer to, is to get rid of extreme trash-talkers, who are doing nothing else in the server, than flaming about everything and therefor trying to make the server look bad without a proper meaning. I've seen them a lot, just complete lies, false accusations and generally stupid and childish behavior. If one finds a bug/glitch, anything that doesn't work properly - they should report it to the staff and it will be fixed, even fairly quickly compared what I've seen in other servers. But this seems too hard for some people, instead they choose to spam public channels saying that the server is dead, shitty and corrupt GMs because they found a typo in a street sign... :D

Hello, the server is allright and we are having fun but Again........ people last 1 hour online, most of people leaves because the massive pk abusse. you actually create a char, run around as lvl 30 40 50 60 and get ue'd EVERY time by some TOP level.
Im not crying for myself, i know were i am playing, im telling for voiceless people, every day watching same situation and the population lowering until dies in few days, i dont want this again!!!

And i know, marcus has no time but, could you check those players, LAURI??

Name & Statics, are you telling me this is for real? or its same aimbotters as before reset? (noone of them got bann so they could be again i guess = server is dead)

Name: Invictuz
PVP-Kills: PVP-Deaths:
193 5

Name: Invictus
102 2

and........... im gonna miss some more names for my good, specially 2 epic abuser and possibly botters too

Hello, the server is allright and we are having fun but Again........ people last 1 hour online, most of people leaves because the massive pk abusse. you actually create a char, run around as lvl 30 40 50 60 and get ue'd EVERY time by some TOP level.
Im not crying for myself, i know were i am playing, im telling for voiceless people, every day watching same situation and the population lowering until dies in few days, i dont want this again!!!

And i know, marcus has no time but, could you check those players, LAURI??

Name & Statics, are you telling me this is for real? or its same aimbotters as before reset? (noone of them got bann so they could be again i guess = server is dead)

Name: Invictuz
193 5

Name: Invictus
102 2

and........... im gonna miss some more names for my good, specially 2 epic abuser and possibly botters too

Find a guild and fight those fuckers down.

Back