• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him take his time and make it fun to play! ;)

it was already fun to play, all he had to do was turn it back on, the editing job hes doing is only a tiny piece here and a tiny tiny piece there, because hes to caught up in other projects.

The other projects are just til this comes out. And i'm sure if the other 2 projects are successful they will keep them up.

it was already fun to play, all he had to do was turn it back on, the editing job hes doing is only a tiny piece here and a tiny tiny piece there, because hes to caught up in other projects.
LOL You know nothing i feel bad for you if you think he's making "tiny changes"

The other projects are just til this comes out. And i'm sure if the other 2 projects are successful they will keep them up.

Those other projects will stay online as long as people continue to play them.

LOL You know nothing i feel bad for you if you think he's making "tiny changes"

DeathZot is going to be a 'whole new world'. I understand with the amount of changes coming to the server it may no longer look exactly like DeathZot, aesthetically speaking. But as far as the core concepts of DeathZot (team hunting, community trading for equipment, bosses, working towards equipment, gear progression, custom vocations) it's all there. Everything that made DeathZot fun is still there (and more), but now it's a whole new server (aesthetically speaking). It still has a lot of familiar features that old deathzot players (8.0 & 8.60) will be able to appreciate, but it also has a lot of new features that I find people (who are completely new to the server) will really enjoy.

I decided not to do a teaser, dont expect anything and I'm not going to check back on this thread until the servers done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back