• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kind of hope you incorporate BitZots loot system partially into DeathZot, having loot from normal creatures like the super rare TP items or low level Teir EQ drop somewhere random after the creature dies. as well as the Cap system Bitzot has so that u can only have so much bag space ( maybe like 10 bags of space ) as to help keep long time botting down, because i just love running behind a bot on bitzot and collecting maps off the ground, would be really fun to do that with teir. lol

and something i always thought could be nice with teir, having the Values of each teir vary, have there be the Normal Version, an Epic Version and Legendary Version to each teir but so that the Strongest Teir 3 is still weaker than the weakest T4, but adds some fun to grinding and hoping that when u loot or craft you get a proc (dont know if this is even possible with the merge system though to get changing stats)

just thoughts

Syn would u please hurry with deathzot man

don't rush this lol, let him take his time to make it perfect once more

once more? please explain yourself
I really enjoyed last time i played Dzot but for me it was too bot orientated... i hope to see some changes in that and then it will be nearly perfect for me. i'll play either way tho :p

I really enjoyed last time i played Dzot but for me it was too bot orientated... i hope to see some changes in that and then it will be nearly perfect for me. i'll play either way tho :p
man if he wanted to make it bot free he would make it a different client. other then 8.6 just a heads up though

The majority of what's left of the Tibia community no longer enjoys playing Tibia, what they do enjoy doing is botting and seeing their character progress through a server. Look at why Xagul's server projectX failed - because it was completely antibot. Even my war server is having a hard time keeping a steady amount of people on because it requires you to actually play the game, rather than letting a bot do it for you. It took me until now to realize that tibia servers are almost completely dead, and knowing this I'm going to develop DeathZot with the mindset that if people are unable to easily bot the server, it will completely fail.

The majority of what's left of the Tibia community no longer enjoys playing Tibia, what they do enjoy doing is botting and seeing their character progress through a server. Look at why Xagul's server projectX failed - because it was completely antibot. Even my war server is having a hard time keeping a steady amount of people on because it requires you to actually play the game, rather than letting a bot do it for you. It took me until now to realize that tibia servers are almost completely dead, and knowing this I'm going to develop DeathZot with the mindset that if people are unable to easily bot the server, it will completely fail.
The bad thing is your right. Tibia in general is dieing makes me a sad panda lol.

Syn, Just Always Member This, I Love You!!! No Homo

Syn, Just Always Member This, I Love You!!! No Homo
ha-gay.jpg

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back