• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
1wXzG.jpg

im about that life, REDSKULL.

lets get this shit started again

The community has agreed on a wipe, but seeing as it's already getting late in the US aswell as being very early in Europe, I've decided to give my computer a rest for the first time in two weeks, and I'm going to put the server up tomorrow at 2 PM EST! Sorry for the delay, but I think it's best for the server. I'm also making a lot of changes to vocations and I'll update you guys tomorrow about what they are. And for anyone curious about donations - they will all be returned to the account you used when you donated, so once the server comes back up login with your old acc/pass and make a character and use !redeem

Well dat sux. Everyone will have t4,and i have to go get t1 once again lol

Word First NA.jpg

WORLD FIRST NA! GG

Get at me!

~R.I.P RENEGADE!!~

- - - Updated - - -

1wXzG.jpg

im about that life, REDSKULL.

Look on the far right... Koodles sitting in his house scared shittless!!

Last edited:
Great! it will kinda suck everyone will have T4 as soon as it starts again.. but i cool with it.. i wasnt playing to get the highest lvl or the best eq.. just abit of fun.. when i am bored..

Wipe is for sure and only people who will start with t4s are the people who donated for them. Other then the donators everyone starts with the same starter stuff.

Which part? Cause if you want a head start like other people you could donate too. xD

Well, Since barley 1-2 people worked on t4 sets, me and Barber worked manually on tham. Each event. Each boss. Everything. Was a nice time with you guys but fpr me its 2 weeks that I wasted because a fucktard of admin Decides to let worthless human beeign into his Alpha,Beta, Not balancing shit out, and a genius with a QsmQl Programm(free to download online) to edit your server datas and just give out infinite money. THAT can happen ever and ever again. And I rlly hope it will happen every 2 Weeks. So since wipeing is your decision now, Whats your decision next time? Wipe again? I wastes 2 weeks on this crap , Im out.

Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back