• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word.......blessings for us high lvls

still no update logs as spoken by the man himself. supercool.

I'm a tyrant remember? I do wat I want.

Patch incoming! Fixing a few more things

so u do read my posts. lawl.. whatever im toning it down for a few weeks. enjoy it till i find something new to flip about.

so u do read my posts. lawl.. whatever im toning it down for a few weeks. enjoy it till i find something new to flip about.

New world boss's area is PvP-E, so you get experience from killing players in there. gogogogogog

Syn,i have an idea on how to make Bards playable. Just change the POWER CHORD with a new spell,like exori chord or something ;/ Its pretty hard for them to use their weps all the time

Bards are playable, just hard to level, im the only one in the high-scores and im lonely

Luckily for me no one plays bards, I'd have to nerf'em ^.-

Anyways, I'm waiting for Xagul to log into Skype before I put the patch out because I'm getting weird SQL errors and I'm not sure what is the problem or what they could cause, I'd rather play it safe then sorry

Somebody starts a bard:

[video=youtube;CUH1xbReI6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUH1xbReI6k[/video]

I xlogged my Elementalist while also botting my Barb and was still able to login to my Guardian. So you are no longer limited to 2 chars online at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back