• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-insert fancy !! NEW VOCATION REVEALED thing --

Anyways, here's a short preview of the new vocation. I'm gonna try to implement it sometime this weekend :D

E3EdP.jpg

Event room needs to be pvp enforced because dumb people love pissing everyone off trapping the bosses in some corner where only 2 people can hit it.

So syn what punishment will renegade get for mcing inside event?

So syn what punishment will renegade get for mcing inside event?

ZERO! cause Synthetic will ignore any and ALL COMMENTS on the matter cause it didnt happen!

Also the reflect damage thing will be useless in either PVP or PVE. cause if it works like what it shows, looks like its going to reflect the damage you took. that beeing after all reductions. so its literally weaker than a t1 weapon hit against monsters.
But if it works by reflecting the damage you take in PVP you could either hit the other player for what they hit you, OR you reflect 50k dmg back but with their reductions they only take like 5k dmg.....

Syn told me that if someone used the Apoc rune (which is available atm) on an Illusionist, it'd be reflected and GG.

I like the new voc. How much mana/hp per lvl? and how can we get it?

Omfg yes. Its time to mc noob chars into event room cuz syn dont give a fuck

I like the new voc. How much mana/hp per lvl? and how can we get it?

It's an unlockable. I think syn said it can be donated for too. Which is pretty stupid, but oh well :p. It'll probably be obtained through OB Phases or a random secret door.

damn... Btw Syn,please answer this cuz alot of ppl wanna know. Are u going to buff the knights? They really need a buff. The only one playing a knight is Radenk,and he plays it just cuz he loves knights,and even he says that they are weak.

Knight voc is shit.

Suggestion (May or may not be good):
- Add an evasion-like spell to the knights that is called "parry" or "blocked" so they can disrupt some dps from monsters because they aren't very tanky at all
- If people agree on it, buff the dmg output of them because they seem to be a barbarian with half the tank ability and attack spells (buff the spell dmg)

^
What he said. I think Radenk would agree also

Knight voc is shit.

Suggestion (May or may not be good):
- Add an evasion-like spell to the knights that is called "parry" or "blocked" so they can disrupt some dps from monsters because they aren't very tanky at all
- If people agree on it, buff the dmg output of them because they seem to be a barbarian with half the tank ability and attack spells (buff the spell dmg)
I appreciate your interest but I don't think the first suggestion you mentioned is a good idea. An evasion-like spell (assuming it's like ninja's Evade) wouldn't help our tanking ability since we'd still end up dying to the same monsters as before, the only difference is that we'd survive a bit more if we're lucky, but depending on luck isn't a good idea for a tank. This is why I suggested reducing the cooldown of exura gran (which I still think is the best idea of increasing knight's survivability), since it doesn't depend on luck.
If Synthetic doesn't like that idea though, I was thinking of introducing spells that are much like WoW's stances, for example a buff spell that lasts until you log out or disable it (like utamo vitamora) that grants maybe -25% defence and +25% damage, and another one that grants +25% defence and -25% damage, and you can only use one at a time, this way knights can tank when they need to, and deal damage when they need to, but not at the same time. Of course these percentages are just an example, balancing the numbers can be done later on.
Either way I think we can all agree that knights really need a huge buff at this point. Right now knights are pretty much the vocation that deals the least damage (even less than barbs) and they aren't tanks at all either, I'd say half the vocations are tankier than knights. So what we have here isn't a "DPS/tank", it's a crappy tank with no DPS whatsoever.

Yea. I actually really like the idea of lowering the exhaust of exura gran. That and a DPS buff is a must for knights atm

I like the knight stance idea, I also think Guardians could use some single target to combo with, a spell that maybe mixes magic/physical damage. I don't like having to use my UE to combo, especially in town because I don't wanna drop lowbies. Also quit basing PvE damage around Barbarians, it's pretty annoying on a server that you lose levels on to get ripped a new asshole at your appropriate leveling area even when you outgear it. Plx and ty. </3

I like the stance idea too but I think it should be a 5 sec buff like rage or perhaps anthem that needs to be recast.

damn... Btw Syn,please answer this cuz alot of ppl wanna know. Are u going to buff the knights? They really need a buff. The only one playing a knight is Radenk,and he plays it just cuz he loves knights,and even he says that they are weak.

I play a knight thank u very much... its lvl 6.8k atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back