• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
These one word posts with no avatars piss me off.

- - - Updated - - -

Who just gave me rep, SHOW YOURSELF!

syn i cant get into my house in kokoa, death ninja is my name

can someone give me the heads up on how you obtain the secret words to make the rocks disappear? like how do you find out in general the password. quest? donation? what

can someone give me the heads up on how you obtain the secret words to make the rocks disappear? like how do you find out in general the password. quest? donation? what

There are hidden scrolls all throughout the map, and they contain passwords.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo syn any chance you can open the 8.0 zot again? I came to show you what I can do in 1-2 weeks, and I got attached to playing. Anyhow, I'd like to play some 8.0 zot with or without donations atm, if you can still support the 2 servers. I'll fucking grind until t5 with mining, and i dont give 1 shit.

There are hidden scrolls all throughout the map, and they contain passwords.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo syn any chance you can open the 8.0 zot again? I came to show you what I can do in 1-2 weeks, and I got attached to playing. Anyhow, I'd like to play some 8.0 zot with or without donations atm, if you can still support the 2 servers. I'll fucking grind until t5 with mining, and i dont give 1 shit.

My friend deleted the files and accounts off of his server after he found out there was someone (Dileck) mass creating xml files (accounts) will a macro. I have no intention to ever put it up again because of all the problems that server has.

How does mass creating accounts is bad ?

You overload the server I assume.

Anyhow:

I'm almost at t5 in 2 weeks. Same with the 10k mark.

- - - Updated - - -

New suggestions (and a great one.)

Anyone remember the npc and book about the player Sportacus in old zot?

Well, I think that syn should make a book describing obamanizer's witty comebacks, and follow up with a new npc that sells aniviahs tears and is named Obamanizer (to symbolize crying).

justified complaints followed with reasonable dialog on why the complaining is happening unlike 95% of all cryers. i follow my topics with a little amount of logical statements unlike yourself kid

so syn ignoring my post about mcing inside event room. Until he answer me i will use a proxy and use 5-10 chars in event until this so called owner can respond on what sort of punishment renegade will get

justified complaints followed with reasonable dialog on why the complaining is happening unlike 95% of all cryers. i follow my topics with a little amount of logical statements unlike yourself kid

No, I just find it funny that me and you share the same problem, but we complained about different things. You complain about things because YOU can't do them, while I complain about things because I don't like them.

killa, you will get banned or deleted. However Renegade will get a slap on the wrists at the absolute Most if anything was ever to happen. cause its synthetics little butt buddy

killa, you will get banned or deleted. However Renegade will get a slap on the wrists at the absolute Most if anything was ever to happen. cause its synthetics little butt buddy

Before he can ban me he need to know what characters Mr obama

Currently working on the Christmas Update!

There will be two new items added during the event, both will be limited edition and will only be obtainable during the holiday season!

Currently working on the Christmas Update!

There will be two new items added during the event, both will be limited edition and will only be obtainable during the holiday season!

Love it. still no comments what-so-ever at MC'ing in event room by little buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back