• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the difference if someone is a tutor or a regular player helping in game chat?

I have 75% of the people who post here ignored, so I don't see many posts other then yours & a few others.

The difference is that people feel like there is someone that is a little higher up the chain they can talk to and feel like they can maybe get their thoughts out.. plus it helps to have a buffer between u and the players :p Chain of command works wonders for the military. Could u image if the army only had a General of the army and Everyone went to him with their problems? he would lose his mind xD

Also you can use them to put out info that you want the players to know. Like the Houses that were suppose to go for sell on Friday and didn't. Ya we get it that your busy and have a life but some people don't understand that and would like an update to when the houses might be put up. Just something to keep the community more in the loop and not make players think that you do not care about them.

They would also help out new people by explaining how the server works.. where the starter quests are and what not. Tonight i helped out 3 new people that were ready to quit before they even started because they found the server to hard and couldn't figure out what to do.

Plus I hope im not blocked and u see this o.o

Last edited:
What I suggest:

Give someone CM to report some complaints/suggestions that the players have in game-chat to Syn in a non threatening way like some of us do :).

Step 1 Put in switch to give free t5 set
Step 2 Summon monsters that give 1k lvls and cap lvl at 20k
Step 3 Turn PvPE on
Step 4 Wipe server

Step 1 Put in switch to give free t5 set
Step 2 Summon monsters that give 1k lvls and cap lvl at 20k
Step 3 Turn PvPE on
Step 4 Wipe server

Sounds like a fun ass time. I'm not joking :eek: get a small team gathered and mwall and bh the shit out of people D:

Why? WHY!??!?! Because it's boring now and only fun thing to do is kill ppl but there is a frag limit which gives rs :(. Then by wiping guarantee I can play again with a goal and maybe by time I reach 12k again there will be new content that is actually playable instead of this 11k area not worth hunting crap.

Well,than make another voc and lvl it till 11k. And once the new content is out,u have 2 chars 11k and gogogog hunt

Well,than make another voc and lvl it till 11k. And once the new content is out,u have 2 chars 11k and gogogog hunt

lol ya if i was u i would just work on making every voc.. Plus why not work on t6-7 weapon?

already have 2 chars 10k+... work on my gear? What's the point? Nothing can kill me anyway. I have better idea i'll run around and spam bh everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

And make new chars and lvl them up just so I can fk with ppl while they are killing bosses.

Here's what you do Telo, sit in temple with me and chat about the good old times. Oh, and we can lure too ^^

then use those chars to pk low lvls in noob lvl areas

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this is the trickle down effect right? Where I have everything and only want to kill others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back