• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I might too getting boring just fishing and doing events for exp

It's hard to keep up with content for players who are literally on 24-7. people who have been playing casually for a while now are not even close to getting to full tier 5/oblivion phase. I mean, when you play for as much as you do, how wouldn't you get bored of a server? Not saying it's a bad thing, but dont expect content to be pushed out because people are playing (or botting) a server for over 100 hours/week.

Well, get a fucking team but no u dont like it. And you have no rules and now i have 3 t4 sets atm after events AWESOME SHIT GOES AWESOME

Edit: Can someone copy paste this so syn can read it

The 11k area isn't worth hunting. Any voc besides barb can take on 1 and almost risk death at 2 while they come in 3 at a time and you have to run them which just lures more. You could keep this content fresh if you did cap the event and not drop the 10k+ exp rate. I've always thought exp stages were stupid because they make hunting spots obsolete once the exp is leeched away or you could just boost their loot rate and consider it a high lvl place to farm manually.

If the 10k didn't have the drop in exp rate the blasted lands would still be of use to them for a few 1000 lvls and they wouldn't have to move onto the next area. While the Oblivion Halls could then be used even longer and maybe until the toyland area or w.e it's called.

Trust, thats the reason Synthetic wont ever do a legit Team to work on this.

He cant trust they wont try to scum him and sneak stuff in to gain from it or to cause destruction.
Team Members cant trust Synthetic because hes a lier so you never know what he will fuck you on next.

On a side note. Is there anyway we could get a command to see our chars current hp/mp regen? I kind of want to figure out if I really do need these warlock items.

The 11k area isn't worth hunting. Any voc besides barb can take on 1 and almost risk death at 2 while they come in 3 at a time and you have to run them which just lures more. You could keep this content fresh if you did cap the event and not drop the 10k+ exp rate. I've always thought exp stages were stupid because they make hunting spots obsolete once the exp is leeched away or you could just boost their loot rate and consider it a high lvl place to farm manually.

hes making it a brick wall so players have to stop progressing so he can have more time to work on all ranges of the server.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note. Is there anyway we could get a command to see our chars current hp/mp regen? I kind of want to figure out if I really do need these warlock items.

people been asking for a while now. never gotten a response

- - - Updated - - -

lol.. i log in and look at gamechat to see like 8 min worth of people talking about quitting. Shanks selling off equips. all talk of how Syn has turned into Xagulz on madness and never shows himself anymore cause he cant handle it. Looool. whats this, not even 2 months later, didnt expect it to be on this road quite this soon, oh well.

I already saw this server coming this way.. it's sad to see it come from beta to this.

Syn, you should have fixed the server before you released it. Someone tried telling me in game that the progression was fine -.- If this progression is fine, why am i close to endgame already? 9k isn't so close to endgame, but once I have full t5, what's the point of playing if there's nothing higher to achieve until you release the update in 2 months?

I don't like that you don't know your server. People aren't on 24/7, they're bots are on or they're on. Brent is at full t5. gg, and I don't see a reason for him to keep playing while all he can level off is events, cuz bats are shitty xp. I honestly think some retard would buy his account for $500+

And on a side note, when you said (botting) 100+ hours/week... that really surprised me. 8.6 = total bot, it's the best way to get players etc. If you didn't think this was going to happen, I think that's a bit weird. People on this server know how to use elfbot obviously, them being at t5 isn't surprising.

But to the guy that told me that this fast progression isn't a bad thing: look what's happened already -.-

Last edited:
I already saw this server coming this way.. it's sad to see it come from beta to this.

Syn, you should have fixed the server before you released it. Someone tried telling me in game that the progression was fine -.- If this progression is fine, why am i close to endgame already? 9k isn't so close to endgame, but once I have full t5, what's the point of playing if there's nothing higher to achieve until you release the update in 2 months?

I don't like that you don't know your server. People aren't on 24/7, they're bots are on or they're on. Brent is at full t5. gg, and I don't see a reason for him to keep playing while all he can level off is events, cuz bats are shitty xp. I honestly think some retard would buy his account for $500+

And on a side note, when you said (botting) 100+ hours/week... that really surprised me. 8.6 = total bot, it's the best way to get players etc. If you didn't think this was going to happen, I think that's a bit weird. People on this server know how to use elfbot obviously, them being at t5 isn't surprising.

But to the guy that told me that this fast progression isn't a bad thing: look what's happened already -.-

I never said botting was a bad thing, I've always said that I won't cater server updates to botters. I've said it for a while now that in the end botters really don't get much out of it. Levels are not everything in DeathZot and it has never been that way. And who are you to say the server is 'over' because someone reached T5? Congrats, they are now a bit less then halfway done with the next set depending on their luck. And two months for the next area? lol..

I don't really understand why you keep coming back to DeathZot, it's clearly not the server for you. DeathZot 8.0 was only fun for you because you've never had Tier 5 or even made it to blasted lands. I think you're only interested in DeathZot out of pure nostalgia.

I've said multiple times content release will be slow this week, I've had finals this week and I have them next week, I've been busy. But the problem is there isn't even a reason to release even Phase 1 of the Elders because you guys aren't even ready for them. Regardless of how Tormented how 'slow' Tormented has been leveling, he's almost level 15k when the server currently only has up to 12k hunting area, so I'm failing to see the problem that the server's experience is bad. Regardless of if he hunts, or goes to events he is still gaining levels faster then I was hoping people would. I'm not forcing anyone to play the server, if you don't like it you can leave. But I'm really confused as to why people would rather come onto the forum and bitch about the server instead of moving on.

To the people who have become so bored and want to 'quit'. The only thing I can tell you is to take a break, if you've become to the point where you feel there is no longer any content for you, then maybe you should find something else to do until the next patch (which will be the biggest one as of yet) is released.

For me, quality > quantity. I can make some generic boring shit for the next 20k levels, then throw a rebirth system in there somewhere to give you an infinite goal, or I can continue to add new unique things that make the server fun and interesting to play.

People bitch about the server not meeting their expectations because this is somewhere you can actually read the complaints. If you are expecting every player to just leave if they don't like something, then this isn't the community for you. I'm not bashing you or the server, I'm always just saiyan.

You seem to like to reply to my posts, and you even put more effort into replying to me. I like this server, it's not out of pure nostalgia, and the reason you think that is because I want to play dzot 8.0, but the thing is, I just like dzot 8.0 lol. I don't see what could possibly come after T5, if t6 isn't in the game. Wouldn't it be t6 either way if it's above t5? I guess I'll wait until the next patch to complain a bit more.

And I do like this server as much as I possibly could, it's just the little things that get in the way or irritate me, so I release them here because you're never on/you ignore me in game.

I guess I'll just keep playing and hope for the best for this server.

Synthetic, I really think you should add tutors and/or community managers into the game. People you trust and that know the server. This isn't just to help new players, it's to create a middleman between player and GM. When GMs are offline 99% of the time it's hard to communicate concerns and doubts about the server, such as for example vocation balance, doubts about donations, suggestions, etc. They could also enforce the server rules and organize events and games to keep players happy. Hell, even if they don't have any GM powers and they simply talk to players, it would at least make players feel like someone of the staff listens to what they have to say, since right now most players get ignored when they try to talk to a staff, and when they complain about something they just get either ignored or blown off. Public relations are vital to a server and I don't think you're giving them enough importance.

Synthetic, I really think you should add tutors and/or community managers into the game. People you trust and that know the server. This isn't just to help new players, it's to create a middleman between player and GM. When GMs are offline 99% of the time it's hard to communicate concerns and doubts about the server, such as for example vocation balance, doubts about donations, suggestions, etc. They could also enforce the server rules and organize events and games to keep players happy. Hell, even if they don't have any GM powers and they simply talk to players, it would at least make players feel like someone of the staff listens to what they have to say, since right now most players get ignored when they try to talk to a staff, and when they complain about something they just get either ignored or blown off. Public relations are vital to a server and I don't think you're giving them enough importance.

Whats the difference if someone is a tutor or a regular player helping in game chat?

- - - Updated - - -

People bitch about the server not meeting their expectations because this is somewhere you can actually read the complaints. If you are expecting every player to just leave if they don't like something, then this isn't the community for you. I'm not bashing you or the server, I'm always just saiyan.

You seem to like to reply to my posts, and you even put more effort into replying to me. I like this server, it's not out of pure nostalgia, and the reason you think that is because I want to play dzot 8.0, but the thing is, I just like dzot 8.0 lol. I don't see what could possibly come after T5, if t6 isn't in the game. Wouldn't it be t6 either way if it's above t5? I guess I'll wait until the next patch to complain a bit more.

And I do like this server as much as I possibly could, it's just the little things that get in the way or irritate me, so I release them here because you're never on/you ignore me in game.

I guess I'll just keep playing and hope for the best for this server.

I have 75% of the people who post here ignored, so I don't see many posts other then yours & a few others.

Whats the difference if someone is a tutor or a regular player helping in game chat?

- - - Updated - - -

I have 75% of the people who post here ignored, so I don't see many posts other then yours & a few others.

So that means that you like my opinion :D

Add some CMs that can mute people or something cuz the nigger words gets thrown around and people bust asses in game chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Am I ignored? =P?????????

If its the 11-12k area I say good luck to others, I could barely block 3 on a barb. Even if it is meant for 11-12k levels its still too slow would still be a lot better if you disabled events for high levels and gave us a little bit more exp from bats and some decent loot.

hes to thick headed. he will do as he wants and as he wants isnt what the people want. Obviously his comment of 75% of the people on here are ignored meaning he doesnt give 1 little shit about concerns or comments made on his server. this trend hasnt changed since the start and sure wont happen now.

if he cared any little bit he would engage in a little more player response and feedback on the issues at hand rather than just 1 minor problem here and there.

Vkm10.png

...I just said in my previous post, literally, that it wasn't just to help players in game chat. Stuff like this is exactly what I'm talking about, it's like you didn't even read the rest of the post. Sometimes it feels like you don't even care about what the players think. People want to help the server man, yes even if they complain, otherwise they wouldn't say anything. If you're not doing the server for the players, who are you doing it for?

I don't mean to offend with this post, I'm just saying how many of the players feel.

he dont care. he reads what he wants to read. once it starts making sense he stops reading.. hence why he cant ever read my Walls of text... blows his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back