• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats what happens when people living in Sweden play American servers lol

Lol no its that america got the worst network that exist. A person that lives in Us.w can play a eu server with small spikes but a eu cant play a us server even if its on use

so we have a monster economy killer right now that syn doesnt seam to care much about...

Crabs have 55 health and loot 36 CC and sometimes ADDON TOKENS!
so abuse it and destroy economy! gogo

- - - Updated - - -

01:28 Loot of a crab: 45 crystal coins.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone got 100 mil yet? cause i know statistically somone should!

why the hell can you only buy 2k charges of a rune? You can carry more in real tibia lol. The charge amount needs to be raised to atleast 10k.

@will - obamanizer

REALLY? well why the fuck dont u got 100mil yet then?

You're actually retarded if u think crabs are an issue. Please go kill the 5 crabs and tell me when your at a 100mil.

so we have a monster economy killer right now that syn doesnt seam to care much about...

Crabs have 55 health and loot 36 CC and sometimes ADDON TOKENS!
so abuse it and destroy economy! gogo

- - - Updated - - -

01:28 Loot of a crab: 45 crystal coins.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone got 100 mil yet? cause i know statistically somone should!

Bro, on the old DeathZot, you could just set waypoints to run around and get 1kk for endurance :p

That's easier than hunting in an overcrowded spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

why the hell can you only buy 2k charges of a rune? You can carry more in real tibia lol. The charge amount needs to be raised to atleast 10k.

2k is fine.

so how many people notice shields and armors dont give magic bonus in ammo slot now? Synthetic sez it was a bug of 8.0... but shouldnt it have been a cool feature? a core thing that made Deahtzot... well... DEATHZOT? leased thats how i felt on the matter

Hm not really complaining but I did notice only thing to heal mana with other than regen.. cost 10k a charge? What about lower level mages just starting aint they gonna have a hard time? o_O

bump bump BUMP IT UP

- - - Updated - - -

Killallah died RS. He's probably going to quit. GG.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo Killallah, i`ll give all your loot back, msg me ingame/

rs death on Day 2 and quit? whata baby.

and this kid thought he was smart......

So I have been asked ingame about the shapeshifter event quite a bit lately so I would like to clarify here on the thread so maybe less people will have to ask in game.

1. The event is every 45 minutes.
2. The event starts 3 minutes after the initial broadcast.
3. The portal to the event is located south west of temple (where you respawn)
4. The event area is non pvp
5. Everyone gets loot and exp for helping defeat the shape shifters.
6. Each item the shape shifter turns into has a different effect upon death. (the ring gives 50% bonus loot, the armor gives 50% more exp, ect...)
7. The event is currently amazing and everyone should partake in its greatness.

Edit:
Almost forgot to mention, the hidden T5 slot machine that was never located in the original 8.0 deathzot is real and is somewhere in the world again. Its location has not been disclosed by GM Synthetic but has been confirmed to exist.

So I have been asked ingame about the shapeshifter event quite a bit lately so I would like to clarify here on the thread so maybe less people will have to ask in game.

1. The event is every 45 minutes.
2. The event starts 3 minutes after the initial broadcast.
3. The portal to the event is located south west of temple (where you respawn)
4. The event area is non pvp
5. Everyone gets loot and exp for helping defeat the shape shifters.
6. Each item the shape shifter turns into has a different effect upon death. (the ring gives 50% bonus loot, the armor gives 50% more exp, ect...)
7. The event is currently amazing and everyone should partake in its greatness.

Edit:
Almost forgot to mention, the hidden T5 slot machine that was never located in the original 8.0 deathzot is real and is somewhere in the world again. Its location has not been disclosed by GM Synthetic but has been confirmed to exist.

would be really cool to get the exact bonus for each shapeshift when it dies if Syn could disclose that info.

- - - Updated - - -

08:51 You currently have 7 frags today, 7 this week and 7 this month.
08:51 Last frag at 04 November 2012 08:48:45 on level 1473 (Eternal).
08:51 Your red skull will expire at 06 November 2012 08:48:45

you fucking lied...
u said it would take 30 to get a RS...... what the fuck is this shit!

when we will be able to do donations? as far as I know, 1st november already passed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back