• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

A lot of people are calling Barbarians single target fighters when Ninjas & Rangers also have no AoE / Spells. Barbarians attack ALMOST as fast as Ninjas and have literally 10x their hp. If you want I can bring the original Barbarian idea back, when they were't suppose to be able to heal a lot, meaning Barbarian Tears healing 2000's again and relying on Soul Orbs

I'm a barbarian on this server and I don't find myself really strong tbh.. when a lot of vocations were already killing monsters in 1 or 2 hits it took me a while to kill them. who gave you the idea that barbarians were strong? if you're going to give them less damage health and speed it's really fucked up.

The problem is how much they scale with equipment compared to other classes. Barbarians are suppose to be a tank class, not some fast attacking unstoppable force.

I agree,barbs are too op atm. They hit way to much and they have too much hp for that kind of a burst. They're just like ninjas,only meele and 200x their hp.

A barbarian that is skilling outside temple hits like 40k. Thats toooooo much :p A tank shouldn't hit that much.

A barbarian that is skilling outside temple hits like 40k. Thats toooooo much :p A tank shouldn't hit that much.

You say that blindly without knowing what equipment he has on? I hit for 260k but you don't know what equipment I have on either. See my point?

Please Ddo something about botters and multiclienting, its stupid, lvl 1.3ks multiclienting 2-3 chars at orcs to make mass profit, and lvl 800s not having anything to kill for exp because of the amount of high lvls botting in lower level areas. Orc Leather drops more a less every 2 orcs and sells or stupid amount.

Last edited:
Please Ddo something about botters and multiclienting, its stupid, lvl 1.3ks multiclienting 2-3 chars at orcs to make mass profit, and lvl 800s not having anything to kill for exp because of the amount of high lvls botting in lower level areas. Orc Leather drops more a less every 2 orcs and sells or stupid amount.

you should kill Thornbacks

you should kill Thornbacks

i ninja, 2 thornbacks easily kill me, and the current spawn on pandora island is always full often leading to stray thornbacks re targeting to me thus me dieing.

i ninja, 2 thornbacks easily kill me, and the current spawn on pandora island is always full often leading to stray thornbacks re targeting to me thus me dieing.

Thats why u only spawn 1 thornback and i did kill them myself when i were 600 and im ninja

Thats why u only spawn 1 thornback and i did kill them myself when i were 600 and im ninja

lol I know, but others people re target onto you, meaning u have more than 1 and u die. Anyway getting away from my original point of high lvls multiclienting in low lvl eareas.

Last edited:
I see the problem with a barbarian hitting really fast and a lot at trainers.. but you should ask what equip he wears.. because i'm a lvl 500~ barbarian (full t1 set and t2 weapon) and hitting 4 to 6k all the time, while "mages" or whatever the vocations are with exevo gran mas pox/vis hitting waay higher then me and killing a lot easely... I'm taking like 7 sec to kill a juggernaut while other vocations (same or lower lvl) are rushing through the place and killing all at once. so the really disadvantage of barbarians are that they hit 1 target a time imo.

I just brought a low level guy to that spawn, its quite different than when I was level 500. Right now if you go there and find a small are to squeeze yourself into to get safe you can just attack the random thornbacks that everyone is killing. The guy that I took there was level 500 and he started attacking random thornbacks, within 5 minutes he gained 20 levels. Needless to say he was pretty excited about the spawn and I am sure you could do the same thing. Its all about piggybacking your way up on a ninja. You will never be able to tank anything, your hp is to low as a ninja, but you can piggyback off other peoples health and level up extremely fast with your attack speed.

After I get back from class I'm going to be re-doing spell formulas, and changing some of the equipment. I'm adding 2 more sets of Tier equipment and I'm nerfing the total damage increase on all equipment and I'm going to balance out the reduction and scale it equally per piece of equipment. (t1 = 10%, t2 = 20%, t3 = 30%) etc.This will make the jump from t2->t3 / t3->t4 less obnoxious and hopefully it will overall balance equipment out. Also following that change, barbarians will no longer be able to use IH/UH runes

I just brought a low level guy to that spawn, its quite different than when I was level 500. Right now if you go there and find a small are to squeeze yourself into to get safe you can just attack the random thornbacks that everyone is killing. The guy that I took there was level 500 and he started attacking random thornbacks, within 5 minutes he gained 20 levels. Needless to say he was pretty excited about the spawn and I am sure you could do the same thing. Its all about piggybacking your way up on a ninja. You will never be able to tank anything, your hp is to low as a ninja, but you can piggyback off other peoples health and level up extremely fast with your attack speed.

Ya XD I went afk for 2h and my client crashed,but im 610 atm :D

After I get back from class I'm going to be re-doing spell formulas, and changing some of the equipment. I'm adding 2 more sets of Tier equipment and I'm nerfing the total damage increase on all equipment and I'm going to balance out the reduction and scale it equally per piece of equipment. (t1 = 10%, t2 = 20%, t3 = 30%) etc.This will make the jump from t2->t3 / t3->t4 less obnoxious and hopefully it will overall balance equipment out. Also following that change, barbarians will no longer be able to use IH/UH runes
Syn why cant i upgrade Throwing knife with AGI gems

and now u want to make Barbs not even be able to donate for UH? or Acquire it ingame? just take the mother fuckers out of the game then. because come 2k+ Tears and Orbs will never work.

the real fix is dont touch the damage.. Maybe make it so its 35 hp per level. stead of 50. thats a 30% nerf. make the IH heal 20% less than it does currently and make UH heal 20% less.
but if u take these things out of the game.. you need to take the name Deathzot off the server....
Immortal is gone
Hardcore is gone
Legend is gone
Barbarian is soon to be useless and will be gone..

if this is the case... just change the damn name before u really make Zot a bad memory to its amazing memory

22:24 You see [Tier 3] Titanium Throwing Star (0/27)
(Atk: 160, Def: 160)
Requires level 1500 to weild.
this weapon is a joke. I even hit harder with diamond sceptre

Barbarians do not need IH or UH. I hardly find myself using them, the few situations where I have found them to be useful is when trying to solo titanium golem or other 1.5k+ bosses. Those bosses are not suppose to be soloed at 1.5k to begin with. By removing UH and IH it balances the pvp aspect of barbarian but keeping the barbarian hp pool high still allows them to tank well with a healer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back