• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
when things like this happen. its proper to address the community...........

when things like this happen. its proper to address the community...........

yes because I'm online 24-7

This is why I need to get deathzot it's own computer because this server is destroying my laptop

Umm, Synthetic I lost all my stuff I had on my ninja before the server went down some how. I logged in and had only and brown bag which I didn't have before and my weapon. Any idea what caused this and can this be fixed? ]:

so server keeps disconecting people..... and some said its your brother who is pissed that you wont give him free donation shit, so he keeps fucking with the server while ur in class......
whata douche...

mi bitching that he has a douchy brother whos sabotaging the server, thats justified. and i have donated so gtfo

Hes flaming everyone. No one told you to donate. Your decision to support something.

Hes flaming everyone. No one told you to donate. Your decision to support something.

1 how am i flaming everyone. i made a comment about the server u reject
2 get better english and a understanding of it
3 i aint saying i donated and im mad, u said to pay for it and i already contributed to the cause
4 your the 1 making non topic posts aimed at me on something i made on topic about server.

@obamanizer
How long will it take you to realize you've made a complete fool of yourself throughout the comments of this thread?
Control your temper and stop coming to an advertisement thread to bitch about your problems and relieve us of your unimportant opinions because frankly, nobody cares.

Anyone has an idea for a 1,7k ranger? Where should i hunt? I tried tombs,and orcs,but i need like 10-15mins for a lvl ._.

I have donated, and my paypal account iv verified, and Havant received my point?

Last edited:
11:23 You see a sign.
You read: 9 RP!

VIP Account!

Able to use commands;

!bank (deposit/withdrawl).

if Bank is the only command you get and not even a custom hunting area or anything at all its not even worth

Would be kinda fun to see some team quest on here, And possibly maybe see a few party buffs for each vocation so maybe theres a reason to hunt to gether with a team rather than solo, other than just for heals... Iuno might just be me but just a random thought.

He said quick restart

- - - Updated - - -

true story V
http://9gag.com/gag/5808448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back