• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to delete all the reported posts we've received because that would involve me reading idk how many pages of stupid posts, so lets just stop all these useless posts
01.jpg
22.jpg
8.jpg
03.jpg
23.jpg
9.jpg

So please explain why u post from a new account then? bye

so. its happening more and more frequently. the end is near!

Well the problem is I'm hosting on Windows which is bad, and then I'm hosting on a laptop which makes it even worse. So I'm ordering a PC this weekend and going to try to talk with comcast and see if I could get a better plan or more upload speed.

35hhhki.png

Rollback please, theres about 500b laying around on the crafting floor, some kind of glitch bug with infinite coins in the events room, like every one has t4

Attachments

Last edited:
I duno if its just me or not, but at first wasn't the server release postponed.. due to ordering parts for a pc to build for the server? I'm confused about it bein on a laptop now... lol Iuno just throwin that out there.

if you think the 500b in the crafting area is bad you should check out the infinite money supply in the event room.

I duno if its just me or not, but at first wasn't the server release postponed.. due to ordering parts for a pc to build for the server? I'm confused about it bein on a laptop now... lol Iuno just throwin that out there.

u aint wrong he said he bought a host computer but seems like he lied?

Yeah but shouldnt Syn first try to fucking find out who did that shit ? Why should people lose honestly gotten things (which includes me), because of some idiots.

Its really retarded for me to lose 2x t3 armors cuz of some retarded rollback -.-

And a rollback wont help. He has to make a script that blocks that way of gameplay.

What the fuck lol

Idk about the rollback,i think the honest punishment would be ipban/deletion for those ppl who did it ;P I dont wanna loose all my gear that i worked hard for lol

What the fuck lol

Idk about the rollback,i think the honest punishment would be ipban/deletion for those ppl who did it ;P I dont wanna loose all my gear that i worked hard for lol

Lol, if u ipbaned all those who exploited the bug, nerli all the server would be banned. People ranging from 5k down to 100 did it, most of them thinking there would just be a rollback so it dosnt matter, there needs to be a rollback, what about all the coins lying around? for example my house that is opposite the crating benches had about 2b in thats been chucked in there by people.

First of all, it wasnt a bug.
I think Kevin started it cuz I entered the event island and he was there and then he comes with a bla-bla story saying it was there when he entered.

wheeee everyoone on server should have t4View attachment 17168
time for rollback/wipe/itemdeletion!

Also thank you so much for letting me easily find out how you duped the money! Your character was deleted along with fixing the bug and removing the duped stuff, so thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back