• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a screenshot of killa saying he still has his items from stones! that were duped by the way Untitleda.jpg

Jenningsan, post a real picture next time while u have over 500 ruininc tokens :). You should be happy syn missed your chars

Well killallah considering i had 500 tokens and u were at the crafting table for over 2 hours do you really think my offense is as big as yours? you were there for some time and a lot of people saw it.

Well killallah considering i had 500 tokens and u were at the crafting table for over 2 hours do you really think my offense is as big as yours? you were there for some time and a lot of people saw it.

before u said 1 hour? now u say 2 hour soon will u say 5?

when did i say one hour? i never said one hour so you should get your facts straight. and i do not know the exact time but you were one of the first people on those tokens.

when did i say one hour? i never said one hour so you should get your facts straight. and i do not know the exact time but you were one of the first people on those tokens.

so who did i get there with? if u now know when i got there then u know who i got there with

Pm me when you fix all the bugs in the server, ty.

s[J-Vj.png

C8FHRk.png

Wipe or reset?

Yea, his events are known to be terrible. He made a castle war, with teams. Then, when the Red team had almost won, by killing everyone else, he makes it a Free for all. All because he could not figure out how to make it so that they could not go back thru the portal after they died. Even tho all he had to do was summon a pillar or something ON the portal, or AROUND the portal, to stop that from happening. Good Job Synthetic! Not.

You people gota stop complaining and just play...... He is trying hard to keep the server fun and he is the only GM so its kinda hard doing it all him self.

syn was just fucking online.. why is it down for so fucking long..

You people gota stop complaining and just play...... He is trying hard to keep the server fun and he is the only GM so its kinda hard doing it all him self.

No, my point is: you can't tell all the low levels that want to have some fun, that if their team wins, they get a bit of a prize too, even if they die. THEN right before their team DOES win, You make it a FFA they can not possibly win. That's actually sort of Rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back