• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no one submitted anything, shocker huh? Fortunately I was able to get a hold of a really talented mapper and he mapped it.

really? like 5 fucking people where off shooting the mouth in game chat this week talking how their maps where going to be the best shit out there for it... Everyone psyched each other out. main reason i didnt lift a finger on it, figure there would be better being made. less u already had the idea to go with a diff mappers job over anyone's potential entry to begin with.

Better fix to this is instead of Posting special things in these forums on Events or Teasers, Post them on the Main website. Keep it updates, keep info fresh. so it doesnt get crushed under 20 pages of junk.

LOL ya cause i'm sure if you lifted a finger that map would blow our minds...

Pretty funny that the Top 11 people on highscores are all over level 10000, and all have access to blasted lands shard. (most use another persons, not even their own im betting) then the number 12th place person is in 7000s. no 8000s or 9000s.... thats because they cant get to blasted lands because the shard drop rate is on 1 in 345678424.. thers no 8000s or 9000s... i think the facts stand pretty tall on this matter. the people in the 7000s are still leveling in 5k area... but ima just random rant about it.

Eat shit to all who flame

Dont need to leave Rook to get level 100. as proven on RL servers >.>

Well when I was trying for Blasted Shard I summoned Fisco every hour I was able to and got it in 2 days. I believe the frost charm drop rate was increased so there isn't really a reason ppl can't farm their own charms and summon him. Whenever it is summoned everyone comes running to help kill so there really isn't an excuse. Atm it is only being summoned a few times a day. So if ppl really wanted it they would be trying harder.

Suggestions

- Fix Crystal Spider's loot and make a new spawn for them for 1.5k players.
- Add the boss Baal
- Add more raids (I've seen one variation of a raid which is just the event room) [Tauren of EXP, Baal, Terror, etc]

Any reason why I don't get teliported out of the event, room and and get no exp or loot? even though im attacking?

Last edited:
Any reason why I don't get teliported out of the event, room and and get no exp or loot? even though im attacking?

sometimes you dont get on the win list. but if its everytime then its something wrong.

Well tormted beign is just showing up you can Be the highest, as a barbariean(which people consider to be the slowest lvling) and no multiclienting. Well done xeno :)

^ noob

Way to fuck up fishing seriously syn. Anything else you would like to add to make this a donation only server now? Greedy faggott

Last edited:
Wheres the problem? hes not getting massive exp from that. Hes out of content atm.

It appears that you a quite mad :)

Fishing is now kinda useless unless u donate for a rod though, there's no real point in it for higher lvls, as it takes 8-10 goes to catch a fish at 100+ fishing.. and the chance is it will be a low lvl fish, and since fishing was my only means of lvling ;S, since still havnt got key after like 1 week of trying.

Last edited:
Hey sync when will you be able to fix the new world boss? :D
Kind of bored doing fisco, hes to old school.

Just a prewarning there will be some obama rage spam coming since I just double killed him mc-ing at fisco :ninja:

sometimes you dont get on the win list. but if its everytime then its something wrong.

I've had it happen to me over 10 times already on different chars. But it mostly only happens when there are a ton of people there, never with just a few.

Its funny how obama is complaining about there being no new 10ks yet hes most of the reason fisco doesn't give exp anymore, which is what was giving us most the levels not that hes killing fisco anyways :D

Yea fishing sucks hardcore now lol. Before I fished was able to keep 2-3 on me most of the time and get in a decent exp rate per hour and now its horrible even compared to minos which give me like 20 lvls /h

Whats the reason to change fishing? it was not overpowered and noone was complaining about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back