• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a bard. And i don't consider them to be OP at all.

Love it when a high level summons a bunch of Sea Monsters at temple. Wait, love it? Oh no, that's right. It's actually really retarded.

Well. Im waiting for the new vocation. Never gonna happen I guess.

Patch Notes: 12-11-2012 (Will be live after my final! (will be home at 2:30 PM EST)
  • Father Time (7000-11000) world boss has been added!
  • Oblivion Phase I. has been added!
  • New boss; Oblivion Fiend!
  • New NPC: Hermit - He will tell you about the unique sets!
  • 3 new unique sets of equipment have been added!
  • Unique Extractor can sometimes extract unique powders from weapons!
  • !spells has been updated!
  • You can now merge 25 Ruinic Amulets into a Falcon Amulet!
  • New command; !manameter - this meter will update the percent of mana you have whenever you take damage
  • There are two new NPC's in town warning people of the "Elders"?
  • 5 new houses have been added and will be put up as an auction, auction will be this Friday (12/14/2012)
  • Fishing Bosses will be enabled again in Friday's patch

Well im just gonna ask for one thing, Why do you allways promise shit and you never keep it like.. You said k friday no workz , saturday, k, Sunday? you promised. NOw you promised yesterday and well im still not noticing a new voc ore the new area... Just do it as you do but dont promise stuff plixx makez me feel like the only one getting buttraped by failed promises cuz I listen to verry emotinoal emo music and dis makes meh cut arms yolo swag

- - - Updated - - -

Patch Notes: 12-11-2012 (Will be live after my final! (will be home at 2:30 PM EST)
  • Father Time (7000-11000) world boss has been added!
  • Oblivion Phase I. has been added!
  • New boss; Oblivion Fiend!
  • New NPC: Hermit - He will tell you about the unique sets!
  • 3 new unique sets of equipment have been added!
  • Unique Extractor can sometimes extract unique powders from weapons!
  • !spells has been updated!
  • You can now merge 25 Ruinic Amulets into a Falcon Amulet!
  • New command; !manameter - this meter will update the percent of mana you have whenever you take damage
  • There are two new NPC's in town warning people of the "Elders"?
  • 5 new houses have been added and will be put up as an auction, auction will be this Friday (12/14/2012)
  • Fishing Bosses will be enabled again in Friday's patch

Wat wat wat no new voc? Im gonna hang myself.

Well im just gonna ask for one thing, Why do you allways promise shit and you never keep it like.. You said k friday no workz , saturday, k, Sunday? you promised. NOw you promised yesterday and well im still not noticing a new voc ore the new area... Just do it as you do but dont promise stuff plixx makez me feel like the only one getting buttraped by failed promises cuz I listen to verry emotinoal emo music and dis makes meh cut arms yolo swag

- - - Updated - - -

Wat wat wat no new voc? Im gonna hang myself.

Oblivion Phase I has been added

Thats the new area dipshit.

And also, Syn never specified a date of the new voc, he put a teaser up to let people know it was coming in the future; hence its label of "coming soon"

Oblivion Phase I has been added

Thats the new area dipshit.

And also, Syn never specified a date of the new voc, he put a teaser up to let people know it was coming in the future; hence its label of "coming soon"

Mad joe still enjoying kicks into his Slut, I never said that Synth said new voc would come. I was kinda hoping it would come out. You are a slutt butt, so stfu keep you mouth shut. Just sell your account already and leave the server.

Mad joe still enjoying kicks into his Slut, I never said that Synth said new voc would come. I was kinda hoping it would come out. You are a slutt butt, so stfu keep you mouth shut. Just sell your account already and leave the server.

qq much?

Father Time as a world boss isn't what I was hoping he was going to be, but I guess it'll get me more levels.
25 ammys into falcon ammy is good, because I have over 165184756142785614857146578456 stored in my character's bp alone.
What will be the reward for completing OB this time around?

xXw7Z.jpg

:|

Btw; FIRST ONE TO ATTACK FIEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back