• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
so lets see what syns Legendary lies have told us this week.

Number 1!

Friday Patch FAIL. Tuesday is REALLLLLLLYYYYY LATE!

Number 2!

Event Room

• The rewards room for Event Tokens is finally making it's way to DeathZot. I'm trying to add 'event only' exclusive items to the event room as well
FAIL!

Number 3!
Feedback Command

• I'm also going to be adding a command ingame that can be used to leave feedback or suggestions(24 hour cooldown). I will read the feedback logs everyday so I can see what your opinions are on the server. I will also make it anonymous so you don't think I'm judging your feedback based on how you act on the forums or even ingame.

FAIL!

Number 4!
Fishing will be added again today but it will be anti-bot. Once you fish up a boss and kill it you will be teleported to fish heaven, to get the boss loot you must answer a question. If you fail to answer, the question, you will be teleported back to your original location. And so what if there is a small typo in the donation room, if the player knows it gives 40% it shouldn't be a problem. Also loot works like this; some areas a better for experience, some are better for loot. You don't get a linear system, how is it balanced to get more experience and more loot? D:

3 days LATER, soon to be 5 Days LATER!
EPIC FAIL!

Number 5!!!
If someone of level 5000 can show me that they have enough Tier's to merge Tier 5 I will lower the merging door to 5000.
This happened over the weekend, what did the player Earn? a Deletion, Justifiable if it was Legit duped and you could prove it. But the person who Merged it FOR the Persons of Question was also Temp deleted. If you ment anything that you said in this quote then you wouldnt have Deleted the Merger because he merged it for a lower level. hell, this would have even removed all guilt from Redank as he would have had nothing to do with it. just make the door 5k, and if you see a 5k merge it. then you can look into it instead of taking it out on innocent people.

FAIL!

Note: These are just this weeks accounts of lies/false information

ya know... im really trying to get off your back for a bit... but you make it so damn hard when cant ever be truthful about almost ANYTHING.
Easiest way to make me take a dive off the deep end? Lie. i fucking hate liers.

Last edited:
Those aren't opinions, there 100% indisputable Facts. your obviously a moron if you dont understand that.

Ownd. Also I'm having some problems whenever like pvp starts I get mass lag and alot of debugs. Wondering if you could give some insight into why this is happening all the time.

You know Obama, just saying, you rage on Syn a lot for not being on time with what he says, but so what? So he's late, who cares? He's also part of a team of TWO people working on this. Two. Two people with lives. You ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, this server isn't his entire life? Probably not, you think he's like you, who has nothing better to do then this.

Those aren't opinions, there 100% indisputable Facts. your obviously a moron if you dont understand that.

indisputable facts? The only indisputable fact here is that other than the arse kissing quashido, not one person on this forum gives the tiniest of little fucks, shit out by the tiny shit fucking mouse on what your opinion is. 99% dont even read your bullshit anymore.

i still get your attention every single little time i post, so. its a win for me, guess that makes you just as pathetic

indisputable facts? The only indisputable fact here is that other than the arse kissing quashido, not one person on this forum gives the tiniest of little fucks, shit out by the tiny shit fucking mouse on what your opinion is. 99% dont even read your bullshit anymore.

i lol'd

Yea same but i dont get the lag i only get the debugged and its not even pvp either its any time i got to attack any thing with other people attacking it

Synthetic give us a mothereffing hint or obamanizer will qq moar!

I am literally dying of boredom right now cause the servers not on this down time is gonna put me in my grave....

Server went up and went back down in under 10 seconds! ]: Piplup is sad about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back