• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really xD I see u running around the temple and i msg u to see how u are doing and no answer,happend few times,so i gave up :p

Not really xD I see u running around the temple and i msg u to see how u are doing and no answer,happend few times,so i gave up :p

Everyone thinks im there when my bot is running and they shower me with "itens plx or how i get to edrona or old trades from 6 hours ago"

Btw: Syn is still online on OTLand so the server will probably be back up soon

Yea,you were skulled and talking to ppl :p It's all good

Abyss/Radenk/Teloiv/Tormented Being/Warwick have been promoted to Tutors.

Well, This isn't me being rude or anything just a thought. Is it possible to add in new spawns or make it so higher levels can get more exp since they are getting cut from events? Like its kinda hard for them to level as it is, and also many more ideas like turning 10 Ruinic Starstones into Greater Ruinic Starstones giving it a better chance to get something, that evens it. Also somehow balancing the players a little more, the vocations are a little weird because of the sets and stuff just seeing if its possible to balance them anymore?

Well, This isn't me being rude or anything just a thought. Is it possible to add in new spawns or make it so higher levels can get more exp since they are getting cut from events? Like its kinda hard for them to level as it is, and also many more ideas like turning 10 Ruinic Starstones into Greater Ruinic Starstones giving it a better chance to get something, that evens it. Also somehow balancing the players a little more, the vocations are a little weird because of the sets and stuff just seeing if its possible to balance them anymore?

I like the idea of turning ruinic starstones into great starstones.. maybe when you get 100, click them and they turn into the old dzot stone?

Any crafting > 1 bil takes forever so it would be nice if something like that would be implemented.

15evafn.png

Best PING ever.

I have a few ideas that everyone might not agree with..

1) Back in Deathzot 8.0 it was way harder to get your mining and your T1's from crafting, It should have a smaller rate to getting them like a 10-15%
2) If lowered or thought about a little you should make 10 Ruinic Starstones turn into a Greater Ruinic Starstone, This would give a slightly better chance but nothing like 45+% because then its almost guaranteeing a free item.
3) It seems that fishing is becoming the way to mass produce money and level from botting the fishing spots, and higher levels luring into town.. You should make a island ment for fishing and make it non-fishable around the city do to the big mass killings that the "tutors" like to have.
4) Some monsters should have health lowered slightly do to character levels and slightly different HP Ranges.
5) You said you wanted the event rooms to be fixed, and by that not have botters waiting afk there for the monsters to spawn, so every event you have 5 minute warning, You get in.. Once the boss spawns the teleport dissapears and no one can get in, When the event is not going on the teleport is gone, or closed meaning no one can get in or out until the event is on or over with.
6) A couple very active GM's that can stand by and help, You just made some characters "tutors" and they cannot talk in red or even really do any tutor powers. Even though there isnt much to a tutor.
7) Candy Canes should work for all levels, I mean it only gives 1 level so higher levels can use them still to get somewhere.

I have a few ideas that everyone might not agree with..

1) Back in Deathzot 8.0 it was way harder to get your mining and your T1's from crafting, It should have a smaller rate to getting them like a 10-15%
2) If lowered or thought about a little you should make 10 Ruinic Starstones turn into a Greater Ruinic Starstone, This would give a slightly better chance but nothing like 45+% because then its almost guaranteeing a free item.
3) It seems that fishing is becoming the way to mass produce money and level from botting the fishing spots, and higher levels luring into town.. You should make a island ment for fishing and make it non-fishable around the city do to the big mass killings that the "tutors" like to have.
4) Some monsters should have health lowered slightly do to character levels and slightly different HP Ranges.
5) You said you wanted the event rooms to be fixed, and by that not have botters waiting afk there for the monsters to spawn, so every event you have 5 minute warning, You get in.. Once the boss spawns the teleport dissapears and no one can get in, When the event is not going on the teleport is gone, or closed meaning no one can get in or out until the event is on or over with.
6) A couple very active GM's that can stand by and help, You just made some characters "tutors" and they cannot talk in red or even really do any tutor powers. Even though there isnt much to a tutor.
7) Candy Canes should work for all levels, I mean it only gives 1 level so higher levels can use them still to get somewhere.

If I really wanted to, I could cane to 20k lol. Canes should go to 6,556 and thats it, then maybe a new candy that serves as 1 level and is a rare drop from higher up bosses?

The event will always be bottable, I think, if the tp shows up when event goes, it's bottable xD. I think most monster's hp is fine. Although dwarves could use a slight buff in exp because they are 800 monsters.

I don't think syn will trust 1 if any players with a GM position. Also, tutors don't get orange text in help chat, so that's a bit obsolete if players want to feel like there is some sort of staff listening to them.

]i understand all of the other ones bein a tutor but not teloiv, he power abuses way to much, but ahh not my server up 2 u man, and please fix my house lol

- - - Updated - - -

i understand all of the other ones bein a tutor but not teloiv, he power abuses way to much, but ahh not my server up 2 u man, and please fix my house lol

ps orbon is the teloiv 10k killing 4k-2k? wtc

Attachments

1. Im pretty sure the t1 rate is around 7-12% so that would actually be a buff
2. If makes it faster to craft sure
3. Thats not because fishing is op its because every other way to level is absolute shit. And as far as I know you arent allowed to lure all over town anyway on purpose.
4. Where is this even a problem?
5. How does that fix anything but fuck over people who come a little late? You are aware people can just program their bot to go to the event room when the message appears?
6. Syn isnt going to make anyone else a gm
7. If candy canes would work past 6.5k I would be well into 14k now and i bet some people would be 20k+. Im glad this was actually kept from 8.0 because canes arent supposed to get you into endgame content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back