• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about in game, but i never said "nub forums menzors" I'm also not anywhere near 10k. If you're talking about in game tho, yea, i can see that happening.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I was browsing the forums, saw your topic. Can't help but notice this. That's funny as hell. 'No Donations!' turned in to 'Alright, no donations, AT FIRST'

Wrong thread, And Since I will leave to Afgahnistan in the 2.1.2013 I gave the server to Admin Nova, Which will run it and Said he needs tondation to keep the server Allive. I wouldnt need tham Sicne I keep my server up with the money I earn in real life, since he doesnt its his decission.

Wrong thread, And Since I will leave to Afgahnistan in the 2.1.2013 I gave the server to Admin Nova, Which will run it and Said he needs tondation to keep the server Allive. I wouldnt need tham Sicne I keep my server up with the money I earn in real life, since he doesnt its his decission.

i think even i need to step in after following this war for a few days and call you a moron... really....

But also needs to be said that Synthetic, You cant call anyone out about being a lier as you are 1 of the biggest liers ive seen play this server.

i think even i need to step in after following this war for a few days and call you a moron... really....

But also needs to be said that Synthetic, You cant call anyone out about being a lier as you are 1 of the biggest liers ive seen play this server.

Syn dont play mens

he logs in? he plays then.
he holds events? he plays then.
and if you want to say his events are business..
He holds POKEMON events? He def plays.

update on the update, Its 2 days late already. Expect it to be announced for friday and STILL not see it.

He is stepping in the war(synth) saying I lied about anything. No way to check it. shame on that, since every word coming out of his mouth is a lie.

He is simply not gonna answer the thing, that he PM'd me and told me " Play on here". cause that would smash down the rest of his lies.

ahahahaahahahahahahahahaaha.. couldnt even finish the update that he worked on for 2 weeks then says hes taking a break... whata NOOOOB

When this mo fucka gonna be back up??? Damnnnnnnn

EDIT: been a member 4 years and my first post.. wassup

No, I'm taking a break from the server for a while

does this means, Server will be down permenantly or that the server will simply get no update for the comming weeks? im lvl 1k xD i got tons left 2 do before i get borred and be w8ting for an update xD

How about instead of taking a break from the server you get it back up and fix 10-11k exp. I get like 20-25 lvls/h with 4 t5s and the only real viable place to get levels is father time. Too bad he only spawns once every three hours and to reliably get him atleast once per day you basicly need to have no life at all. 7-10k leveling speed is ok and apparently 11k+ speed is ok too so why cut the exp by 2/3ds for the last 1000 levels of blasted lands? I mean if I wasnt basicly on like 6/24 I would probably need over a month just to get the last 700 levels to 11k.

No, I'm taking a break from the server for a while

mad

- - - Updated - - -

How about instead of taking a break from the server you get it back up and fix 10-11k exp. I get like 20-25 lvls/h with 4 t5s and the only real viable place to get levels is father time. Too bad he only spawns once every three hours and to reliably get him atleast once per day you basicly need to have no life at all. 7-10k leveling speed is ok and apparently 11k+ speed is ok too so why cut the exp by 2/3ds for the last 1000 levels of blasted lands? I mean if I wasnt basicly on like 6/24 I would probably need over a month just to get the last 700 levels to 11k.

are you realyl that blind? he is lazy. He is cutting it down to have time on updating. since he is taking a break now people will end up at a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back