• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a game. I'm not frustrated that i lost my items,but these idiots who are like "u deserve it,take the loss,etc..." and if they lost their items,they would probably commit a suicide ;O

Yea, most of them that say "u deserve it" would probably rage on forums :p

If you were one of them and you wanna say something to this post, go ahead, cuz idc ;D

Yea, most of them that say "u deserve it" would probably rage on forums :p

If you were one of them and you wanna say something to this post, go ahead, cuz idc ;D
If i lost my items without giving out my info then i would be mad but if i gave my info out id feel like a dumbass and move on

Bro I'm not trying to impersonate you in any way just trying to give the community a place to go to post Trades/Bugs&Issues/Tutorials/Guides/Etc. My In-Game Characters are Shush Youre Dead and Barbarian. If you feel a negative way i'll remove the forum. Just trying to help everyone else out and lift weight off your back. I am not a scammer and if you would like you could even ask me in-game if im "Mujica" From forums. I'll take full credit for anything negative/positive on the forum.

EDIT: Im not some Fan-Boy and Not everyone is against you Syn~ no need to get defensive over little things just saying.

For the record, what I think you're doing for DeathZot is really generous. You took the time to make a forum that everyone can use. However, look at it from my perspective. I don't know anything about the administration of that forum board or how it works. A lot of people contact me here asking about donations and they send me personal information regarding their paypal email, names, and a lot of other private information. I'm held responsible for the information they disclose to me, and there is no way I would let anyone else get a hold of that information. How am I suppose to know if someone is able to read that information on the forum because of an exploit or even if somehow the forum creator can oversee all private messages? I use OTLand because I have trust in the owner and I know the information is secured. The reason there isn't an official forum is because I simply have not had the time to make one yet.

For the record, what I think you're doing for DeathZot is really generous. You took the time to make a forum that everyone can use. However, look at it from my perspective. I don't know anything about the administration of that forum board or how it works. A lot of people contact me here asking about donations and they send me personal information regarding their paypal email, names, and a lot of other private information. I'm held responsible for the information they disclose to me, and there is no way I would let anyone else get a hold of that information. How am I suppose to know if someone is able to read that information on the forum because of an exploit or even if somehow the forum creator can oversee all private messages? I use OTLand because I have trust in the owner and I know the information is secured. The reason there isn't an official forum is because I simply have not had the time to make one yet.

Thank you for responding,
I understand reguarding Donations/Paypal info and other important information like that i can make a Disclaimer saying Donations and Important Accinfo/Etc will only be discussed over otland private messages.
I'm sure we can figure out a solution to the one issue reguarding private information.

EDIT: Make it how its often said in 99% of games Nobody will ask for your account name or password.

I simply will not support that board as the official DeathZot forum board. I use OTLand because it's easy and I know it's secure. Just because you have a disclaimer message doesn't mean someone won't send it anyways. However, just because I won't use it doesn't mean other people cant. I never said you couldn't use it as a forum.

12:39 Shush Youre Dead [3976]: Deathzot.niceboard.com Post Your Tutorials/Guides. Request Help. Report Issues. Post and Request your elfbot scripts. Post Your Screenshots. &Much Much More. Be apart of the Community. Fan-Made Forum. Syn~ Approves. Check OtLand for proof.

Apparently, you approve.

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but i find it weird that he's pushing this forum so hard. maybe that's just me.

Last edited:
12:39 Shush Youre Dead [3976]: Deathzot.niceboard.com Post Your Tutorials/Guides. Request Help. Report Issues. Post and Request your elfbot scripts. Post Your Screenshots. &Much Much More. Be apart of the Community. Fan-Made Forum. Syn~ Approves. Check OtLand for proof.

Apparently, you approve.

i Fixed it to

DeathZot.niceboard.com Fan-Made Forum where you can Post Trades, Tutorials, Guides, Elfbot Scripts(Request thread also), Screenshots, Etc. Everything Posted in Support Will be PM'd to Syn the Tyrant. [DISCLAIMER] DO NOT GIVE ACC/PAYPAL TO ANYONE.

EDIT: When i said approve i meant the Approval of using other forums as in he wasnt gonna get butthurt if the community used someones forum that wasnt his own. Sorry for the misuse of Syn approves.

EDIT: I am pushing the forum hard because it needs playerbase to get good use out of it more opinions more help more discussion. Im sure you watch illuminati videos everyday and believed in 12/21/12 Conspiracy type clown. Also what could i possibly gain from using a free-forum website? its not my website dumbass. in addition to me pushing it so hard It is because there is no forum yet for DeathZot So you think one little message will get the job done its called Advertising Bro.

Last edited:
i Fixed it to

DeathZot.niceboard.com Fan-Made Forum where you can Post Trades, Tutorials, Guides, Elfbot Scripts(Request thread also), Screenshots, Etc. Everything Posted in Support Will be PM'd to Syn the Tyrant. [DISCLAIMER] DO NOT GIVE ACC/PAYPAL TO ANYONE.

EDIT: When i said approve i meant the Approval of using other forums as in he wasnt gonna get butthurt if the community used someones forum that wasnt his own. Sorry for the misuse of Syn approves.

EDIT: I am pushing the forum hard because it needs playerbase to get good use out of it more opinions more help more discussion. Im sure you watch illuminati videos everyday and believed in 12/21/12 Conspiracy type clown. Also what could i possibly gain from using a free-forum website? its not my website dumbass. in addition to me pushing it so hard It is because there is no forum yet for DeathZot So you think one little message will get the job done its called Advertising Bro.

Why don't you just work on a wiki and let the problems go directly to syn on otland or in game?

I am pushing the forum hard because it needs playerbase to get good use out of it more opinions more help more discussion. Im sure you watch illuminati videos everyday and believed in 12/21/12 Conspiracy type clown. Also what could i possibly gain from using a free-forum website? its not my website dumbass. in addition to me pushing it so hard It is because there is no forum yet for DeathZot So you think one little message will get the job done its called Advertising Bro.

Wow, really? I said cynic, not conspiracy theorist. I understand about websites/forums and user base. I'm just saying. You don't need to act so offended, because that just makes you look bad.

What could you gain? If someone was dumb enough to ignore the warning and PM the "Admin" (your name on those forums, btw) with their Credit info or paypal info, you would have access to it. I'm not saying you would do anything with it, i don't know you, but you COULD, that's the problem.

Personally, i'm not going to trust any forum/website unless the owner of the server is the owner of that site. That goes for any game/otserver.

Wow, really? I said cynic, not conspiracy theorist. I understand about websites/forums and user base. I'm just saying. You don't need to act so offended, because that just makes you look bad.

What could you gain? If someone was dumb enough to ignore the warning and PM the "Admin" (your name on those forums, btw) with their Credit info or paypal info, you would have access to it. I'm not saying you would do anything with it, i don't know you, but you COULD, that's the problem.

Personally, i'm not going to trust any forum/website unless the owner of the server is the owner of that site. That goes for any game/otserver.

I Gotcha.

I'm just trying to help people (Yes there are helpful people out there that still exist)

Wiki doesnt have Trades General Discussion Screentshots by users---- Forum was easier to make.

I Gotcha.

I'm just trying to help people (Yes there are helpful people out there that still exist)

Wiki doesnt have Trades General Discussion Screentshots by users---- Forum was easier to make.

There is a screenshots thread on OTLand that will get the server more publicity than the fan-made forum will, causing more players. A trade board isn't really needed for DeathZot because normally, no one is trading that certain item for very long, so much unneeeded posts/threads will be bumped and you won't be able to tell the difference between old/new or if that player still has that item, etc. Forum is easier to make, but a wiki is worth the time and effort so the little questions the new players have aren't asked as much, and they can just go to the wiki and figure out the answer. Passwords should be excluded from a wiki, though.

There is a screenshots thread on OTLand that will get the server more publicity than the fan-made forum will, causing more players. A trade board isn't really needed for DeathZot because normally, no one is trading that certain item for very long, so much unneeeded posts/threads will be bumped and you won't be able to tell the difference between old/new or if that player still has that item, etc. Forum is easier to make, but a wiki is worth the time and effort so the little questions the new players have aren't asked as much, and they can just go to the wiki and figure out the answer. Passwords should be excluded from a wiki, though.
I will look into it.

Synthetic is a fail himself. Since I didnt broke a rule with getting you're accoutn actually. Ye its nice he tried to give it back, But deleting the new accoutn was just retarded :D:D:D but ye, The tyrant., Hope he enjoys My ddo's attacks, and I hope he will try to block the 3 ip's I connected with already. Hope you can find the 22 others. Fuck Synth.

Synthetic is a fail himself. Since I didnt broke a rule with getting you're accoutn actually. Ye its nice he tried to give it back, But deleting the new accoutn was just retarded :D:D:D but ye, The tyrant., Hope he enjoys My ddo's attacks, and I hope he will try to block the 3 ip's I connected with already. Hope you can find the 22 others. Fuck Synth.

Syn owns DeathZot, that means he can deny you access of playing whenever he feels like it, if he wants. You don't have to break a rule to get banned :p

He's banned 1 person from what I know, excluding the server spammers and stuff.

You're a fucking dumbass. He deleted 6 Accounts(counted my 4 one as 1 only), He banned about 10 players and ip+perma banned 4 on top. and he told me I'm allowed to play the server. So Since I didnt break a server rule he abused his power on one of his main donaters. Allready forced paypal to get my money back which succesfully worked. Im very sorry to the peopls I fuck up by crashing and laaging the server but I wont let him earn success in this stuff anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

i Fixed it to

by the way just read the conversation. These guys are going pathetic against something that will help newstarters. They're going butthurt because they worked on getting what they got right now, showing up easy ways will make tham feel stupid or something like this. Its the dzot community, no sense plis.

I approve to your idea.

I've made it pretty clear I don't want you playing my server. Also good luck ddosing me, I could care less to be honest. This is the second time you threatened my server, lol. Also because you don't know anything about ddos attacks let me shed some light.

'DDOS' is often used an attack on a server that attempts to overflow more then the server can handle. While uploading these packets the server has to take time to accept the request of each packet and then send information back. Generally, each IP on my server uses around 0-200~ packets per average player. I type one command in the command prompt and will list the packets & the ip in which the traffic is coming from, in order from greatest -> least. I then type another command which will block all connections from that server. And there, the address is denied and you can no longer 'ddos' me.

It's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when you said "I hope he will try to block 3 ip's I connected already, hope he can find the other 22".

You're making a fool of yourself, and it's quite embarrassing on your part.

You're a fucking dumbass. He deleted 6 Accounts(counted my 4 one as 1 only), He banned about 10 players and ip+perma banned 4 on top. and he told me I'm allowed to play the server. So Since I didnt break a server rule he abused his power on one of his main donaters. Allready forced paypal to get my money back which succesfully worked. Im very sorry to the peopls I fuck up by crashing and laaging the server but I wont let him earn success in this stuff anymore.

"Abused his power on one of his main donaters"

Sir, I don't think you understand the meaning of 'donator'

Donator - to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to a fund or cause

Donator in DeathZot/other ots - to buy itens for rl cash

He made money off of you, and you wronged him in a lot of ways too, it's not like he's against his players, but you seem to think he is. Abusing his powers? That doesn't make sense at all, he has the main power of the server, he runs it, pays for the hosting, and scripts stuff (xagul included) so I don't see why he can't ban you if he doesn't like you.

Let's make this clear to you, imagine you had a successful server with 80+ online everyday and about 50% of them have donated money, you have made well over 1000$ and one player who donates to you and also talks a lot of shit for no reason.

For example, the player says things like "FUCK YOU" or "DONT PLAY THIS SERVER PLAY ACENSIA" on the forum thread, would you ban him even though he donated, or just let it go because you're making money off of him? It's pretty clear syn doesn't like retards lol.

Btw, it'd be power abuse if he had a secondary character that someone killed, and he just logged to his gm and kill you. THATS power abuse. What this is, is just someone getting banned and being angry over it. You wronged 1 person, and you got "wronged" back from another person. That's karma.

oh btw: a friend of mine once said

KARMA HIT YOU BAD BITCH

I've made it pretty clear I don't want you playing my server. Also good luck ddosing me, I could care less to be honest. This is the second time you threatened my server, lol. Also because you don't know anything about ddos attacks let me shed some light.

'DDOS' is often used an attack on a server that attempts to overflow more then the server can handle. While uploading these packets the server has to take time to accept the request of each packet and then send information back. Generally, each IP on my server uses around 0-200~ packets per average player. I type one command in the command prompt and will list the packets & the ip in which the traffic is coming from, in order from greatest -> least. I then type another command which will block all connections from that server. And there, the address is denied and you can no longer 'ddos' me.

It's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when you said "I hope he will try to block 3 ip's I connected already, hope he can find the other 22".

You're making a fool of yourself, and it's quite embarrassing on your part.

So you're pm to me was Exact this here 4 days ago.: I told you to play on here when you grew up. And you allowed me to play on :)

SO when I went on a new account and broke NO server rule, You Deleted my new account. ontop of that I cleared the things out with Pecax. I got no idea how you even thougt of wasting you're time on spotting my account as you said When I pm'd u few hours earlier.

You just went full retard mate. You can borrow online servers to overflow Ip's you wish on forums. Since I've been active in a few of those I got couple of people sharing they're help to fuck the " tyrant." Just ask arround and tell me if people got no laag issues or random kicks debugs or really massive laags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back