• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care to screenshot this, a screenshot proves nothing... but, the only thing i cared to screenshot was when Bajwa coal basined the house, that was probably the funniest thing ever..... but it was worth screenshotting
deJkK.jpg

Okay. I see a screenshot of you standing in your house with parcels and GP. I see Bajwa's character in our house manatraining like he does every day.This is a screenshot of you sitting in a house with coins and bajwa sitting on a chest. Uhm..

- - - Updated - - -

also, re-read your message and you said there is a coal basin. did Syn change the look of coal basins into parcels o.0

Okay. I see a screenshot of you standing in your house with parcels and GP. I see Bajwa's character in our house manatraining like he does every day.This is a screenshot of you sitting in a house with coins and bajwa sitting on a chest. Uhm..

You forgot eating that burger. They got one named after him wherever he lives I gather :D

I love you niggas <3

btw; shit rene you must be rich to be rollin in these burgers krusade thinks you got ;o
Yeh to him i have like every fast food place at the snap of my fingers.... shit, i gotta be rich

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

also, re-read your message and you said there is a coal basin. did Syn change the look of coal basins into parcels o.0
What did i say? this proves nothing, and second of all as you can see in the screenshot if it did prove something, SORRY, NOT POSSIBLE. and that is not standing... that is moving dumbass, and dont act dumb he coined on top of the coal basins....so they are not visable.... damn you need to learn how to play tibia. And any smart person would know them are not parcels...... LAWL

Last edited:
Yeh to him i have like every fast food place at the snap of my fingers.... shit, i gotta be rich

- - - Updated - - -

What did i say? this proves nothing, and second of all as you can see in the screenshot if it did prove something, SORRY, NOT POSSIBLE. and that is not standing... that is moving dumbass, and dont act dumb he coined on top of the coal basins....to they are not visable.... damn you need to learn how to play tibia.

Playing's for bots. Stop eating and go study basic logic or something. :)

cheeze burger.jpg Guess who this is :D

Except this is when he first started to become a 300 pound plaguesmith.

- - - Updated - - -

What did i say? this proves nothing, and second of all as you can see in the screenshot if it did prove something, SORRY, NOT POSSIBLE. and that is not standing... that is moving dumbass, and dont act dumb he coined on top of the coal basins....so they are not visable.... damn you need to learn how to play tibia. And any smart person would know them are not parcels...... LAWL

Okay, sorry bro i'm not pro tibia sit at comp all day-er. But if anybody is interesting in seeing the real picture before renegade aka tyler saloka photo shopped it here it is

renegadeburger.jpg
renegadeburger.jpg

Damn....hop off the bandwagon, so far roman you liked every post one of them 10 year olds posted, I suggest you guys get the fuck out of that circle jerk as fast as you can... as soon as you know it you talk shit to them they gonna ddos you.... i will lawl when that happends... these kids are bunch of scrubs that cant backup shit, so they need to ddos people, to think it gets to them... which it just makes them more retarded

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, sorry bro i'm not pro tibia sit at comp all day-er. But if anybody is interesting in seeing the real picture before renegade aka tyler saloka photo shopped it here it is

View attachment 17895
renegadeburger.jpg
Damn you accually took time to do that? holy shit.... what a waste of time just shows how much more of life you do not have :) BB we done here, post all you want, wont be replying

Tyler, i would rather be dumb, uneducated, and not know how to make elfbot scripts to your professional extent, than look anything remotely close to you.

Last edited:
And so far you've threatened people with RL violence by paying people with the money you supposedly don't have. Do yourself a favor, buy another burger.. or don't... Do as Jerry from Subway does. Go get aids too. Both kinds :)

Why u mad tyler? you were being rasict u got smashed stop cryin that was liek 4 months ago u act like u never start shit get the fuck outta here who you tryin to impress? fucking faggit you got straight kicked off the team cause no one like ur pussy ass get over it. grow the fuck up

Just look at the orange guy.. Hes fucking crying knowing what's going to happen to him. D:

This shit gets so old. We can't even use the forum to discuss shit or see whats up with the server cause you guys won't stop trolling or whatever you wanna call it. Instead of calling each other children go look in the mirror.(or re-read some of your post)

coming back to look at this thread i only have one thing to really say...

REALLY GUYS?

grow the hell up kids. stop bickering back and forth on this thread, i mean what the flippin' hell? the topic at hand is that someone(s) was ass(es) and are trying to ruin someone else's (syn's) hard work. then you wonder why the hell there isn’t any good OTs around; this is exactly why. people are so immature and can't just move the hell on and do something else with their life. the people who are trying to ruin the server probably have no clue about the amount of hours and hard work (a ton of testing <_<) that goes into creating, updating, managing, and maintaining an OT server. it was never meant to be a job, but it turns into one and then people expect more and more from you. it is easy to sit back and let a program screw up someone else's work and feel like you have justification but that's just an immature solution/reaction to not getting their way. i hope syn finds a viable solution and doesn't have to more or less scrap a great server just because he can't find a hosting solution to redirect the DoS attacks.

regardless of my past comments/feelings towards syn (everyone knows i make snide remarks; i don't care to deny or hide that), i still have an enormous amount of respect for what he has provided. even if i don't really play, i still hope this problem gets fixed and deathzot goes back to its better days. if the server does fail i want it to be syn's fault and no one else's. that much at least should be given to him for all the work/headaches he has put into this OT. <_<

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I got bored :(. Point being, the server was fun and keeping everyone interested and busy with something.

Dude. Cut your losses and shut it down before its ruined farther. There is absolutely zero reason to keep it up with a community like this. You have over 100 players and 80 of them are scumbags. This server has no future left.

I have two questions:
1) Why are DDoS protection plans out of the question? Considering all the donations to the server it doesn't seem so expensive. Aren't donations supposed to go towards the development and bettering of the server?
2) Regarding your break from the server... isn't hosting this server something you do for fun? I mean, if the server feels like a job (to the point where you need to take a break from it) then I'm not sure it's a good idea to keep hosting it. Plus, the timing of this break couldn't possibly be worse: during the middle of a really important update? Especially considering there are no other GMs to take care of the server (except Xagul but he barely logs in). I've talked to a bunch of people who wanted to talk to a GM about bugs/donation issues/custom houses/etc but they just couldn't find anyone. People can't even report bugs, since the only method of talking to a GM is through this thread and if a bug was posted here then everyone else would go and abuse it.

Synthetic, I'm just wondering is it really a good idee to only have 2 Gm's, while you are so busy updating the server one gm should be present for helping people online and you always need a reserve becuese ppl have lifes of there own.

Just wondering can't you find some trustworthy friends who could help you in some way to run the server ?

Well I wish you good luck in getting the server back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back