• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synthetic_ and all who host this ot. I want the server to go up. I am admitting to ddosing your server last night. You need to host this server at your house, even though you say you cna't change your internet protocol address. If you put the server up and let everyone play, you have my word that there will be no further denial of service attacks. If you choose not to, then i will keep ddosing this server. If you think that i don't have your ip and would like evidence, then here is the evidence you seek. 68.23x.25x.xx is your ip address. Please put the server up, i did not know the denial of service attackS would cause this much harm. If you host it and put it up tonight and let everyone play; these problems will no longer persist. Please do not take this as a threat, take it as a compliment of all the people that want to play your server.

O_O Tricksies all day tricksies.

Synthetic_ and all who host this ot. I want the server to go up. I am admitting to ddosing your server last night. You need to host this server at your house, even though you say you cna't change your internet protocol address. If you put the server up and let everyone play, you have my word that there will be no further denial of service attacks. If you choose not to, then i will keep ddosing this server. If you think that i don't have your ip and would like evidence, then here is the evidence you seek. 68.23x.25x.xx is your ip address. Please put the server up, i did not know the denial of service attackS would cause this much harm. If you host it and put it up tonight and let everyone play; these problems will no longer persist. Please do not take this as a threat, take it as a compliment of all the people that want to play your server.

Yeah, that's not even close to being my IP. Also considering my mom uses the internet for business reasons I cannot risk putting it online tonight. If you really are the one who ddos'd it, it's your fault, and you have to live with it for now.

WAIT! How is this possible!!!!!!! I'm the.... oh..... la la lala lala!

Lol, thats not his ip..

Yes, It is.

Sucks that you're wrong, and you're ddosing a server cuz youre mad... men y u do dis, so mad because you take a good guys account, now karma hits you, and you bitch and moan.. ddos the server. So cool.

Sucks that you're wrong, and you're ddosing a server cuz youre mad... men y u do dis, so mad because you take a good guys account, now karma hits you, and you bitch and moan.. ddos the server. So cool.

If you would let pecax talk about it you would have known he would have got it back a long time ago. And yes im pretty mad not because my chars are gone(I wouldnt be able to play after the 2.1. anyways,) only cause .. i dont really know, I geuss im bored

If you would let pecax talk about it you would have known he would have got it back a long time ago. And yes im pretty mad not because my chars are gone(I wouldnt be able to play after the 2.1. anyways,) only cause .. i dont really know, I geuss im bored

Go out and do something different. it aint so hard, ya know? You're ruining other people's free time.

That's called not having a life, when you get bored, and be a jackass.

Also, to whomever is DDoSing: If you DDoS'ed the server (Illegal in the US and UK) then you can, quickly, be in deep shit. You better hope nobody on here knows who you are.

Well for the time being, Tormented Being is going to put up A madness 8.1 pm Tormented for more details.

Well its only going to be for a couple of days the exp rate/loot rate and respawns will be a lot higher till evrything is fixed with deathzot and its running without problems again.

being born there doesn't mean anything, If you are IN the country where it's illegal.

tormented, how do i connect, id like to play, idk if my pms here is workin right or not tried to msg u but . so yeah toss me some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back