• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok. I'll post somethin like "comin for ya family bitch!" lawlllllllllllll jk

Well I actually managed to get on the server and get the most recent server version (no rollbacks). So switching that and then finishing the website up :)

lol Nope wasn't me. I was going to but the email I used to register wouldn't let me in because I changed my ip since last use. I did read the post lol funny shit.

guys should post just a little or anything takes 1 minute to create a user on that forum, support syn

I agree with Tormented. I made an account under 'Fbuda' and made a small statement. Fortunately enough I have a family member who works for the BBB. If you do not know what the Better Business Bureau is, then google it. All I can say is that what I have copied from that page is enough to get a negative review from the BBB. Believe me, there is nothing worse for a company than being under surveillance of the Better Business Bureau.

And By the way, when Tormented says "take a little time to make a comment" he doesn't mean create an account and say stupid bullshit like "chitz chitz chitz men chitz, as well as "still don't get two shits." Post in a way that will help Syn and the server you enjoy playing; not to show how much of a Forum Fighter you are.

@fbuda1
You made a really nice comment on the site.
I could only agree with it.

well other wise we can only wait for the server to be back on so lets have patience

To anyone who may be reading this thread and is starting to have their doubts about this company, please excuse these individual's ignorance on the subject. Razor is an exceptional server host, I've dealt with them for years and have had no problems with service or communication. The individual complaining on here obviously is upset that his disruption of service, that also harmed other customers, was handled pretty strictly. This is all part of Razor's dedication to the quality of their users, they cannot handle the load caused by someone who will not properly protect themselves. I, for one, am glad that Razor is looking out for my best interest. If I were in this gentleman's shoes I would feel proud that my host would of done the same to protect my service. Even so, it is clearly outlined in the TOS that this gentleman signed when he placed his order for his server. If he didn't understand what is clearly stated that is his own fault. I hope people can look beyond this, it is immature and juvenile. I have no idea how a child was even able to afford a server, let alone thought he could properly manage it.

Disclaimer: These opinions are my own. I am in no way affiliated with Razor besides being a happy and loyal customer. Any views expressed are not necessarily reflected or shared by Razor.

o_O Traitor! Let's hang him by his thumbs.

I agree with Tormented. I made an account under 'Fbuda' and made a small statement. Fortunately enough I have a family member who works for the BBB. If you do not know what the Better Business Bureau is, then google it. All I can say is that what I have copied from that page is enough to get a negative review from the BBB. Believe me, there is nothing worse for a company than being under surveillance of the Better Business Bureau.

And By the way, when Tormented says "take a little time to make a comment" he doesn't mean create an account and say stupid bullshit like "chitz chitz chitz men chitz, as well as "still don't get two shits." Post in a way that will help Syn and the server you enjoy playing; not to show how much of a Forum Fighter you are.

The point is i did before, and they ignored it so i just wanted to troll :)

Fuck razor fuck what you guys post the cmpy will just delete anything harmful you say will lets get back to smashing f5 until server comes up

In all honesty tyler, lets go ahead and forget about our forum war. I honestly don't see the point in talking shit to you on this forum for no reason. All i said was that if you are going to make an account on that website to post and help Syn, then so be it. Don't make an account if you're going to make immature comments. I know i'm not the most "loved" player on this server. It's because I like to troll and I like to piss people off, however when it comes to showing education and posting opinions in a professional manner; I'll do it if it needs to be done. Lets keep this shit ingame. I dont give a shit if i have to chase you around all day while you just key away; keep it off this forum, and DON'T post on the other forum acting like a young child.

See you in game Tyler

-Krusade.

In all honesty tyler, lets go ahead and forget about our forum war. I honestly don't see the point in talking shit to you on this forum for no reason. All i said was that if you are going to make an account on that website to post and help Syn, then so be it. Don't make an account if you're going to make immature comments. I know i'm not the most "loved" player on this server. It's because I like to troll and I like to piss people off, however when it comes to showing education and posting opinions in a professional manner; I'll do it if it needs to be done. Lets keep this shit ingame. I dont give a shit if i have to chase you around all day while you just key away; keep it off this forum, and DON'T post on the other forum acting like a young child.

See you in game Tyler

-Krusade.

Its okay man I still love you. o.o

See you in game Tyler

-Krusade.
Lets be real, You obviously dont know what i posed before they closed the old threat... and if you troll enough they are gonna get frustrated and and gonna have to put more work into deleting my posts then to msg the company and say open it for 1 min...And you stil act like you can kill me... when do i run around and key away most likely it is my bot... you guys are the one that abuse the pz bug to run away from me... cuz you have like 5 kids that are above 7k and you still cant even get close to killing me without me evening using a fish... how sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back