• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,Syn,whats gonna happen with my house ? If u deleted my acc atleast transfer the house to char name 'Real Pecax' . It should be mine since i bought it on the begining of the era :p

great and fun systems, fishing/mining/crafting/tiering but big lack of support from the admins.. i played for 12 days.

it gets borred fast due to the tier system, you either got to play 24/7 and get every boss to get tier items (you need 7 tier 1's to make 1 tier2 and then 7 tier2 to make a tier 3 and so on!) however if your to weak, a higher level will rape you and take the boss.
or you got to donate to get better armors. weapons also got to be tiered, great system/idea! but the gems needed for it are in such incredible high demand and an amazingly low droprate, that they main way of obtaining "gems" is making 1k of characters level them to lvl 1k for the anni quest where you get 1 gem.

and a small group is idiots destroy the fun for every new person who becomes higher level and farms similar spawms as them, you farm on there spot you die, basicly your confined in temple due to the low amount of hunt spots. which each contain atleast 1 farm bot, so not alot of exp you get there....

this server is garbage, synthetic is just making another collapser full of bullshit donations.

way to monopolize deathzot jake you fuckin faggot.

this guy thinks he's on a whole nother level now LOL, stopped coming into vent after he put his server up, thinks he's all high and mighty with his "BUSINESS" LOOOOOOL

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the free t5 though jake it was fun while it lasted

So many people playing this server but ever since website has been made this thread has been dead :D

not rly.. you got to bot and set an alarm for world bosses to level and get money as monsters barely drop anything.... then go back afk botting..... and so on.

How's everyone enjoying this botting server? Must be a ton of fun...

well thats what I'm asking myself all the time but well let tham enjoy if they enjoy it.

With the price that energy has atm. I'm just gonna wait until the parents dont allow these 12 years old midgets to 24/7 anymore and ggwp.

BumP~~
But tbh I think you benefit more if you have a group to kill bosses over and over

No the server is awesome but the owner are a fuck tard that dont give a fuck about it

herpa derp, the server is garbage, why would he care about a server that runs itself quite literally? every once in a while he puts in a new donation for more cash raking. a server where everybody is botting 3-4 characters in every possible spawn lol. the server is not fun, all you do is watch numbers increase

if you want to do that i recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back