• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Demera 8.4 Realmap

ryan868

Reaction score
Demera Realmap 8.4

Demera has been updated to 8.4 and Accounts have been reset.

Client: 8.4
Ip:www.demera.net
Acc: Demera - Latest News
Port: 7171

Demera's Rates:
Level 1-180 = 40x
Level 181-250 = 15x
Level 251+ = 10x
Skills - 60x
Magic - 20x
Loot - 3x

Some Quests:
Arena
Demon Helmet
Pits of Inferno
Inquistion
Demon Oak
Annihilator
and lots more++

Coming soon:
City Yalahar.

Features:
Trainers
900+ Houses.

not much more i can say exept, try the server out and enjoy.

Servers workin great :) up for 5 mins and

19:19 New record: 5 players are logged in.

Mcing doesn't count ryan!!
plus you did exactly what I said you would do update and higher exp stages. Too bad you try to play fair this time and not make 2nd characters.

fucking poop mouth <3

It's illegal for a GM to play his own server?

and not mcs.

19:50 6 player(s) online:
19:50 Noar [26], Jynx [19], Konvict [19], Nex [15], Grim [17], Deathz [19].

Listen I just think if a server is going to be serious and worth playing it can't have the hoster and other staff member's playing too because to be honest I know Dahila cheated she hit 1k melee on training monks at level 100 EK. She gave herself the donation sword.

But best of wishes last post <3

Dahlia is my friend on Rl tibia, and Donated for that

2. Donation wepaons removed

3. gm commands removed.

4. whats the point of making an ot if you arnt going to enjoy it?

Listen I just think if a server is going to be serious and worth playing it can't have the hoster and other staff member's playing too because to be honest I know Dahila cheated she hit 1k melee on training monks at level 100 EK. She gave herself the donation sword.

But best of wishes last post <3

You are one stupid kid, a hoster can play his own server if he pleases to and if he does, it does not make it unfair.

If you think GM's shouldnt play on the server then please go to Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game - MMORPG and complain on their Gamemaster boards that you think it is unfair, fucking tard.

Dan~

I dont level my character i have taken that command out of the ot aswell..

Back