• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]- Euphrat.sytes.net [Real-Map] [8.42]

The server wont be using account home-page for the next few days, please excuse any inconvenience.

I got 2-3 custom map, made by me, and I use REAL-MAP, with my own style, and I made the Inquisition Quest more adventure, where you go to a room, and there's alot of signs, each room there's a letter, at the end you need to add all letters together, then you'll be standing on a tile, you say this word, and you get to the chest-room, and yes I'm the hoster.

How is an American server going to be owned by someone who barely speaks english? o.o

Update: We've got a new style of INQ, where you go normal, until you reach the ruthless seven rooms, On each room, there's a Letter: Example, On first room there's a letter A, you write it down. And you'll do the same on other rooms, until you get into the reward-room, and you'll find some special tile where you need to write down that word, and you'll pass directly to the reward-room!

PPL asking why I make it that hard:

First: Because, I wont take the adventure away all-over the 6 rooms, where you can just run- out to the TP on each room, so you need to read signs on each room, cus I made alot of signs, where you need to read them all, as you don't know which one written the PASSWORD in, so while looking, ofc there'll be monster attacking you.. but you'll be fucked up unless you kill the monster, and start to search !! more to come.. soon!

what was wrong with INQ as it was? if you are going to modify an existing game feature why not just make a whole new quest... i think it would be a better advertising point too, the fact that you kept the old stuff but made something for those who lvl to 400+ quickly

Oo, no, Its just because it aint scripted 100% like rl tibia, on rl tibia you cant go tp until you kill the monster, I made a password here, so if u keep going on tps, u wont be able to pass the chest room, so when there's password every-room I'm sure everyone will kill the monster on each room that way :p

Back