• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [EXP x75] [9.6] [CUSTOM] Dark Faction [TELEPORTS]

Its an okay server, vocations are majorly unbalanced. CAUTION: To anybody who's gonna play this ot, make a knight. They are the only vocation worth playing on this server. Donater items for knights are majorly OP and can 1 shot a level 170+ mage. So in reality don't even play a mage at all. Paladins are okay but knights are the best, especially because mana potions are infinite so knights can carry like 3k+ ultimate health potions. But other than that its pretty fun.

Its an okay server, vocations are majorly unbalanced. CAUTION: To anybody who's gonna play this ot, make a knight. They are the only vocation worth playing on this server. Donater items for knights are majorly OP and can 1 shot a level 170+ mage. So in reality don't even play a mage at all. Paladins are okay but knights are the best, especially because mana potions are infinite so knights can carry like 3k+ ultimate health potions. But other than that its pretty fun.

At the moment that is correct, however, to the best of my knowledge there are balance changes that will go in with the next "patch". Also Donor weapons aren't "op". I actually find them to be fairly normal and anyone without donor items can deal as much damage to the enemy as with them. The only perk they give is a slight (100-300 [depends on level] damage boost on auto attacks).

But yeah, I wouldnt suggest going on and making Knights and in a week or so they get nerfed. :eek:

Lol? Fairly normal? The strongest sword in rl tibia is only 55 attack, the donater sword is 70 attack. A knight with only 100 sword can 1 shot a level 170+ mage. In rl tibia this would never be possible.

Lol? Fairly normal? The strongest sword in rl tibia is only 55 attack, the donater sword is 70 attack. A knight with only 100 sword can 1 shot a level 170+ mage. In rl tibia this would never be possible.

Can't compare the two. There are very different circumstances on the server that allow the players to survive these so called "1 shots" that you claim to have experienced. I have extreme doubt in what you're saying. I saw a pvp fight between a 180 EK and a 150 MS and he didn't 1 shot anything.

You must be delusional. I encourage anyone who wants to confirm this guys claims to make a sorcerer and check the pvp for yourself. Even so, its well known that EKs have a slight edge in pvp. Next time maybe try and level your MLVL above 90, huh?

Ahh, aff, ots with unbalanced vocs piss me off, and this looked cool. XD
Making a paladin after the patch!

Can't compare the two. There are very different circumstances on the server that allow the players to survive these so called "1 shots" that you claim to have experienced. I have extreme doubt in what you're saying. I saw a pvp fight between a 180 EK and a 150 MS and he didn't 1 shot anything.

You must be delusional. I encourage anyone who wants to confirm this guys claims to make a sorcerer and check the pvp for yourself. Even so, its well known that EKs have a slight edge in pvp. Next time maybe try and level your MLVL above 90, huh?

Thanks for your comments. But mages have an advantage over knights. I changed the knights "Annihilation" spell to just be close range. So mages can outrun the knight. It is not my fault if they get to close to you to use that spell. Its not like they can spam it. We all know mages have low health. You can use a energy ring or utamo. I mean even in rl tibia a knight can one hit a mage easily with that annihilation spell.

Finally for the first time I hit highest distance on the server. Been in a tight race with Sleepy.

o0co79.png

Started playing this ot a few days ago and everyone on there was helpful in getting me started and doing quests with me. We just completed a Ferumbras hunt with no casualties. =]

- - - Updated - - -

Started playing this ot a few days ago and everyone on there was helpful in getting me started and doing quests with me. We just completed a Ferumbras hunt with no casualties. =]

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some pictures from that hunt :p

2w70phv.jpg

ht60bc.jpg

2m81310.jpg

2dgqjdl.jpg

2py0olk.jpg

Attachments

• Tibia 2012-08-31 22-48-38-21.jpg
    Tibia 2012-08-31 22-48-38-21.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 2 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia 2012-08-31 22-49-56-98.jpg
    Tibia 2012-08-31 22-49-56-98.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia 2012-08-31 22-55-14-35.jpg
    Tibia 2012-08-31 22-55-14-35.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia 2012-08-31 22-57-35-20.jpg
    Tibia 2012-08-31 22-57-35-20.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia 2012-08-31 22-58-34-49.jpg
    Tibia 2012-08-31 22-58-34-49.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
NEW UPDATE! (9/4/2012)
This was a big update!

The update includes the following:

• New City (Dawn City)
  • More Houses
  • Over 7 more spawns!
  • Some minor console bugs
  • New Manta Ray creature in deepling/quaras tp hunting place.

New spawns are the following:
  • Bonebeast
  • Undead Dragons
  • New Insects (Kollos, Waspoids, etc.)
  • Askurak Demons
  • Shaburak Demons
  • War Golems/Worker Golems
  • Tortoise
  • Souleaters

Nice update
2n8pnia.png

Edit: Want to dig up some scarabs? Too bad your getting holes.
1113v2g.png

Last edited:
Back