• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] FabledOT 8.2(1)

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
FabledOT Coming Soon!

I. General Information

FabledOT is based on the popular Role-playing game, Fable, from Lionhead Studios and Microsoft Game Studios. This is a serious project and I am searching for the best available. If you are interested, after reading through the list of features and job positions, please post an application or pm me.

II. Features

Engine: The Forgotten Server 3.0 (on Alpha1 Release)
Host: Home server for now, when needed will be moved to dedicated server.
Protocol: 8.2(1)
Exp Rate: 5x-10x (Negotiable with team)
Skill Rate: 5x (Also negotiable)
Magic Rate: 5x (Also negotiable)
Loot Rate : 1x (Custom loot with custom monsters)

100% Custom Map (Strongly based on fable map)
100% Custom Monsters (Based entirely on fable monsters)
100% Custom Weapons (Based entirely on fable weapons)
90% Custom Spells (Mostly based on fable spells)

Unique Quests, Challenges, Actions. Cannot release full details to public at the moment.

The map will be made when Remere's offical 8.2 map editor is released. Here are screens of the real fable map to get the general idea.

Thankyou, if anyone wishes to help, you can apply in my thread in the job section. also, ideas are welcome ;p

EDIT: Also I will announce when I will be running tests so you may login and experience the server first hand.

The tests include
Spell tests
Map tests
Creature tests
Items tests
Etc...

Last edited:
Back