• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fallenheros 8.4 7x

Alright, so just wanted to let people know that I just started the server from a long break from it and its still awesome, still has the adventure and the nice people and there are even people from way back who still/are starting to play again so if you want a real dedicated server then make an account and join us, also if you are up for good laughs then come on over because we are always making jokes

Hi all. Used to played in this server about 5+ years ago, then eventually retired. I've recently returned to the server and remade a new char to start with. I know how there are dozens of OT servers available, and I've tried many, however, fallenheros is the one by far the most fun and enjoyable. It felt like home returning to this server. Let's be honest, 99% of OT servers gives bonus xp rate, drop rate, regen rate blahblahblah.. but what make this server so special, at least to me, is the community it has. everyone, literally everyone are so nice and wanting to help in this server. all friendly people here. I've played in other OT servers for weeks and nobody would've initiated or offered to help a new started player at low lvl, if not pk-ing me.. -.-"

I just hope people actually acknowledge the creator of this server and take some time to try this server out.

http://fallenheros.servegame.com/

this is one OT you wont regret playing. You can message me in-game for assistance to start up. See you all in fallenheros :)
Char name: Sugarism

^+1 This is quite an old server but a very good one, I just wish that it was upgraded to a new version and had daily updates. Regardless, had a lot of fun playing this back in day but not sure if I would play again.

Just started playing here again. Started a new account. Man I missed many people! Just came here in hopes of getting more people to try the server. Say something in GC and see if anyone is on. If I am on, I'll be more than happy to help. Momo is the name. Hope to see you here. I wanna do the Death quest. Which is probably the craziest quest I have ever started. More people will definitely make it easier lol. That is all for now.

Edit: Just realized Fallenheros is now 8 years old!!!!!!! Good god time flies by haha.

Yeah I remember playing it when it first came out, such an awesome server but it indeed is "old" and last time I checked hasn't been updated in a LONG time. Sure this server was a gem back years ago but with all these new items, features system, etc.. that's came out over the years it could be much better. Still a good server though, I was on a few months ago and saw about 20 people on, not sure how many now.

Its a fun server with a lot of stuff to do and to discovery, items are very powerfull and monsters are customs.
The great thing about the server its all you hard work will be there cuz its running for a very long time without any reset.

>If your caught Cave BOTTING youll lose your char no question

go for a higher client then if cavebotting will be punishd like this. 8.6 8.7 8.5 .. 8.4 is just crap

We are still up and running please come give us a try.
Yeah it still is a good server, a great server back in the day but its pretty outdated haha. It would be so awesome if you ugrade to a new client and reworked a lot of stuff ^.^

Added new char. stats.
When you make a new char now they will have very high skills to get players started and not have to train for a long time before skills are good enough to do well.
Stats are. >Knights will come with 120 skills and 13 magic lvl.
Pallys will also have 120 skills and 30 magic lvl.
Mages will have 110 magic lvl and 30 defence.
All chars start out at lvl 35.

Ahoy
As a pretty old player I feel duty to tell you all bout this amazing, still undiscovered (after several years), hard enough to be played for years server. I've been playin on quite big amount of private servers, some of them were made better, some worse and none of them are even comparable to Fallenheros. There is no server givin you such joy as this one, even rl tibia is worse in few things (I'm not sayin that this server is perfect ofc, but things that are here can't be seen on other servers, giving u additional fun of discovering them). As I said before server is still undiscovered - huge amount of map (maybe even 50%) is not accessable to anyone right now, which means that YOU can be first to get there (haha, ofc noone says that it'll be as easy as on rl tibia with all spoilers etc). Besides discovering part our main goal is to reach high and higher level. Quantity of hunting spots is so big that it can be compared with rl tibia (ofc we're not talking about some dummy "tp in temple to cave with bigass amount of certain mobs") also quality of them is acceptable (and in most cases even better than rl tibia's from these days (8.4)). Next thing that always makes me come back - the community of server, there are always some familiar-noob-ppl that you can talk with, everyone is helpful and nice (and all of us are playing for pure fun). Anddd finally the last thing I want to tell (ha, at least for now) is opportunity to become a part of server, cause the only thing that this server needs is people making the play more enjoyable for everyone.

Join us, we don't bite :)

This is a great server I've played for on and off 4+ years. Still have lots to do, and lots to explore. This is not an easy server, but there are lots of quests to keep your attention. Currently working on the Death Quest, which people have been trying to complete for many many years (including myself), but all have failed. Though it may sound like after such a quest, there would be nothing to do. This couldn't be more wrong. The funny thing about this quest is, It's the last quest you complete before moving on to the new city (kind of like leaving Rookgaard in Tibia, only.. NO ONE HAS EVER DONE IT BEFORE). I'm currently working on being the first to ever complete this quest, unless of course, more people join and beat me to it ;)

I can attest to what Reave is saying.

I've played the server off/on for 7 years, and am still uncovering things I've never found before. The server has a good gameplay balance...it's hard enough that you won't get bored of it after 2 days, and easy enough that it lacks the monotony of playing real tibia. There are countless places to explore, for low and high levels, and everything within the server is completely customized.

The Fallenheros' community is one of its best attributes. All players are ready and willing to assist newcomers in any way possible, and we all strive to make the game fun for one another. Also, if you want to be heard on virtually any aspect of change in the server, the GMs are ready and willing to listen to your input, or you can take advantage of the Fallenheros Forums for any discussions on advancing the server.

If you're looking for a game that will challenge and entertain you, give you an opportunity to make new friendships, and provide you with a multitude of goals to work toward, Fallenheros will not disappoint. Come check us out!

like Shadow i have played the server for many years on Camulus and have still not explored it all, plus Toast is currently working on new areas like wizard of oz.
The server has a great community of players who are always helpful. Toast is really fair and understanding and is willing to help out and listen to new idea's. :)

ive played this server a good many years shortly after they upgraded to 7.92 then from 7.92 to 8.4 lots of fun times a lot of great people but were always looking for more

Look at all these noobies posting....
This is a downloaded Eldin World Distro and hosted.
This is probably the worst lol.
actually its a great server, there has been a lot of work put into it ive played over 6 years on this server to come there even a week and log out youre not even going to be able to touch all the areas or different quests there are offered to you all the secrets you have to unlock this is unlike any other server ive played over the years and I will continue to play here for many more years with or without you - so come , play for a month or so before you bash it