• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fallenheros 8.4 7x

>If your caught Cave BOTTING youll lose your char no question

go for a higher client then if cavebotting will be punishd like this. 8.6 8.7 8.5 .. 8.4 is just crap
if youre going to cavebot then whats the point of playing....EARN your levels don't be a noob

[USA 24/7] Fallenheros 8.4 7x! Dedicated! Longest Continuous Runner Server!

~*Ip*~: fallenheros.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.4
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA very dedicated server with dedicated owners who are one more than once a day
~*Website*~: http://fallenheros.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: 7x
~*Map*~: Eldin's Map but it has be 99% customized!
~*Runes*~: Players can purchase 10x runes from shops, or make 100x runes of their own.
~*Pets*~: Players can have pets at lvl 200 and every 50 levels from there on...
~*Custom Pets*~: PLayers can spend money and purchase custom pets And can spend more money upgrading them!

More Features:
~*3 Annihilator Quests*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Lots of Quests*~
~*Svargrond Arena*~
~*Custom Equipment Upgrades*~
~*Friendly Players Who Would Love To Help You*~

Hey everyone,

Fallenheros has been online for more than 3 years now. The owner is very dedicated to the server and its community. The exp rate is only 7x but we have players with 1k lvl and even a player who is almost lvl 2k. There are a lot of hunting places for all levels. they started out in 7.6, then moved to 7.92 and they just recently upgraded to 8.4. a very strong community of dedicated and helpfull players. Custom monsters. custom raids. A LOT of custom weapons. Custom armor. A lot of houses. There is an online account maker. Guilds may be created online and in game.

the ip is fallenheros.servegame.com

Here are some screenshots, I will try to put some more up

Custom Raid BCs

FH8.jpg

FH9.jpg

Killing the beast :)

FH10.jpg

Loot:
Custom items and such, but look at the time difference from when we started killing it to when we finished

FH11.jpg

We have lots of quests for all levels. Of coarse the higher your level the harder the quests and the better the reward. We have 3 annihilator quests. We have svargrond Arena, A LOT of raids that require teams and some that you can do solo. The owner actually listens to people and asks them for suggestions. And by the way, I just wanted to say that even if you guys think its a crappy map, I ask you to please take some time out of your daily lives and come see the differences that have been made to the map. There is an unbelievable amount of quests that require time and a few that require thinking. we also have the paradox quest here as well.

You can get custom upgrades for your weapons if you can find the items needed. We have a low deathloss rate but we have blessings available as well. And we are constantly changing things and adding new ones whether its a monster, a new area, or an area that the players feel needs to be changed. Like I said before, please play the server for a little while and see most of the things we have to offer before you post a negative comment about it. If you play a server for 5 minutes and think its the worst server you have ever played, then you haven't really played the server.

The map is Eldin's Map but it has been edited a lot. We are currently working on fixing the main town. There are a lot of custom hunting areas. And we are working on releasing a hunting area dedicated to lvls 300 and higher. With more quests, and more custom monsters. But again keep in mind that we just recently moved to 8.4 so we are trying to customize is as much as we can.

Please give the server a try and see what you think ^.^

Thanks
good times we need more hunts like this :)

if youre going to cavebot then whats the point of playing....EARN your levels don't be a noob
Bro? I said BOTTING is getting punishd , SO we can go on 8.6 eventho its the most botted client on and still no botters would take over the server. all I want is a newer client on the server, not to bot, read corretcly.

Event for this week is 4x exp for all lvls under 750, help new players get going.

I might be wanting to play this server if someone want to party out and just tag along with me. Getting bored of all those solo server recently and been hoping for a server that needs some damn skill or team arrangement so if anyone want to give this a shot private message me and lets tag along.

I played this server a while back. Its pretty awesome and different with all the custom stuff.

I played this server a while back. Its pretty awesome and different with all the custom stuff.

The god is always updating stuff and adding new things. Also he ask players for stuff they will like to be implement, like raids, customs pets and so on.

We have a great community in the server.

Bro? I said BOTTING is getting punishd , SO we can go on 8.6 eventho its the most botted client on and still no botters would take over the server. all I want is a newer client on the server, not to bot, read corretcly.
sry just the way I interpreted it as man new client would be nice, but this one is equally as good in quality just without the ''newer'' stuff that might not be all that great idk

This weeks event is.
14:44 Welcome to Fallenheros server, This weeks event will be 2x raids and 2x exp for lvl 750 and under will run from 3/10/14 to 3/17/14.

Whoa with the double exp I made it to level 250 reaaallly quick now ! you should tune in if you want to skip the early part of the server and Explore the insanely huge map with the insane amount of 800 quests. If you need help and equipment to shoot of pm me ingame: Attila

A lot of new updates made to mention a few like use you personal pet to others charts, customs rings with awesome buffs and loots rates increases.

Come and try it, im sure you wont regret it