• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Farendar - CUSTOM CLIENT

when i try to download the client it says:
The program can't start because MSVCR1000.dll is missing from your compurer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
my second time trying to open it after i downloaded it...
(downloaded from http://www.farendar.com/downloads.php)

when i try to download the client it says:
The program can't start because MSVCR1000.dll is missing from your compurer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
my second time trying to open it after i downloaded it...
(downloaded from http://www.farendar.com/downloads.php)

If you receive an error message regarding the msvcp100.dll being missing you may also need a Windows update - the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable. You can get this from Microsoft - links below - please choose the correct version:

64 bits:
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) from Official Microsoft Download Center

32 bits:
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

For now its useless to hunt monsters like Barbarians/Orc warriors/Orc Rangers/Dragons/Dark Knights/Centaurs/Demon Skeletons/some undeads in way to the hell :<
Why? Because barbarians drop often dark helmets (notsellable) and steel amulets (rare) with price 150gp while i need 5+ manas to clean spawn and some gfb and they give me exp like normal Orc.. normal Orc drop often medieval stuff (price 50gp-70gp) and 1tier set (price 15-35 gp) best to make loot-bag after 20 manas waste at 12lv! on orcs i get 14-15lv and 3k from loot-bag while at 21lv on barbs with 20 manas and 30 gfb i get like 500gp? 800gp? You add some better stuff (rare stuff) but not all and i can sold them for 30gp.. 50gp? 70gp? LoL? to loot 1500gps (in total loot) on dragons with team you need waste 50 manas and 50 hp pots for blocker ;< on ds? i think more you need fix loot from dragon/ds/centaurs and still loot-price or i must hunt orcs till 30-40lv while i can make SD/energy wave some stronger monsters awww

nvm you can sell iron shields in lorien!
ill test knights again now as well, tell you if the damage is comparable to archer/mage!

cant wait for the new respawn and graphic update, good luck on that :)

- - - Updated - - -

For now its useless to hunt monsters like Barbarians/Orc warriors/Orc Rangers/Dragons/Dark Knights/Centaurs/Demon Skeletons/some undeads in way to the hell :<
Why? Because barbarians drop often dark helmets (notsellable) and steel amulets (rare) with price 150gp while i need 5+ manas to clean spawn and some gfb and they give me exp like normal Orc.. normal Orc drop often medieval stuff (price 50gp-70gp) and 1tier set (price 15-35 gp) best to make loot-bag after 20 manas waste at 12lv! on orcs i get 14-15lv and 3k from loot-bag while at 21lv on barbs with 20 manas and 30 gfb i get like 500gp? 800gp? You add some better stuff (rare stuff) but not all and i can sold them for 30gp.. 50gp? 70gp? LoL? to loot 1500gps (in total loot) on dragons with team you need waste 50 manas and 50 hp pots for blocker ;< on ds? i think more you need fix loot from dragon/ds/centaurs and still loot-price or i must hunt orcs till 30-40lv while i can make SD/energy wave some stronger monsters awww

i dont think he needs to add the 'rarer' loot, he just needs to add the lower-tier loot to the harder monsters, so you can make a profit from them like normal monsters, and also loot rarer/better items at the same time!
this way you can keep or sell the better items to players, and sell the junk to the npc, like real tibia > sell steel helmets, longswords, crossbow > keep dragon shields and stuff to sell to lower levels (pre-djinn)

addind the tier 1-3 items to all tougher monsters, with a raised drop chance (because you cant kill like 200 dragons an hour, only like 15-20, loot chance for 'gold items' should be higher to compensate the kill-rate to gold-earned ratio)

and leaving the rarer and better items as they are, should fix the economy issue with hunting tougher monsters

just my two cents :)

Yesteday we add some low lvl items on NPC. Today we will add some more low level items.

But keep in mind one thing. On level 20 you cant expect to hunt harder monsters with profit. If you hunt a monters for level 30+ on level 20, there will be waste of money.

Btw, we are making few changes on loot today on these monsters:

- Dragon
- Barbarians
- Orcs Warrior
- Centauro
- Demon skeletons

knight's average damage is still like 30-50, 80 max, 10% doesnt seem to have changed anything, maybe you could try improving the formula some, make the average higher, and buff the max a bit - max damage is still nearly 50% of archer damage (150archer, knight 80-85)

think knight's damage should be considerably higher, considering they have to use immense amounts of supplies to hunt, with low damage, they're forced to tank damage for longer, using more supplies :(

Another fixes applied!

Loot rate revised for:
- Dragon
- Barbarians
- Orcs Warrior
- Centauro
- Demon skeletons

Other changes:
- Attack and defense of basic swords and axes incresead
- Few changes on knight attack formula.

Thaks everyone for the feedback!

Guilds system working!

If you are premium and level 10+ you can create you own guild on our website.

can you restart it then? :p

want to test the new system!

I'll restart when we have 0 players online

Server is interesting, but I dislike atm the fact of mixing flat + tibia perspective graphics
btw. Dragon in first pic is just front flipped...that's weird looking :p

Knights dont hit stronger as mage or pally but they dont use ammo and have more hp.

@Anevis

We are trying to be something different. Its strange at first look. Give a change and play with us!

Im happy and proud to announce that we have our FIRST PREMIUM! Congratulations Wild Tazer!

1znwi7k.png

Back
Top Bottom