• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Farendar - CUSTOM CLIENT

Well I actually got on to test it since you said premium is focused on level 30+ and here is my feedback:

The server is extremely laggy (i'm from USA also) My ping goes from 100-215 constantly, the first time it's ever done this. My characters cannot walk more than 2 tiles without pausing for half a second, monsters "teleport" half sqm's towards you, and when i let go of my arrow key my character takes an extra step anyways. I really dislike that client, it's ugly and has so many unnecessary bars i must open just to change from full def to full attack, and it feels glitchy. so i wish you the best of luck but i couldn't make it past level 2 with these conditions, sorry!

I'm from Sweden, and I average at around 200ping. Every now and then it spikes to ~1k for a second, but it's no biggie. 200ms = 0,2s delay. It doesn't make you teleport lag or having to pause, that problem is on your end. It sounds like your computer can't handle the OTC, which I assume is the problem, since you aren't used to its layout. Could also be using the wrong graphic settings (it's defaulted to OGL usually?)

To make the game more fun for everyone, we are increasing the speed at which the characters can increase their skills.

Now the increase in skills was twice faster than the previous speed.

We wish everyone a good game!

Brave Warriors!

Our next update will bring many new features for Farendar lands! We are finishing the necessary adjustments to launch the update within a week.

Check out some of the new features:

- 3 new staffs for mages (Battle, Elemental and Star)
- Death arrow, a new deadly arrow
- Dragon Meat
- Colored Backpacks
- Jewelry (emeralds and diamonds)
- Decoration items
- Colorful curtains
- Beds!
- Dolls
- And much more!

We are also working on some changes in the client and it will support DirectX 9!

We hope to finish the update by the end of next week!

Brave Warriors,

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AGAIN AND REPLACE THE OLD INSTALLATION

Update content

Weapons

- Battle Staff
- Elemental Staff
- Star Staff
- Death arrow

New Areas

- Extended Undead area
- New Dark Knights Headquarters
- New Dragon's lair in Elarian
- New Hydras area
- New quests

New items

- Decoration curtains
- Diamonds and emeralds
- Some decoration items

Changes

- Antidote spell cost less mana
- Dark Knight experience and health points increased
- Some spells and loot revised

Offline Training

Now you can offline train your character. Just sleep in a bed and choose what skill you want to train. Every house now have beds. If you dont own a house you can look for a bed in a Governament Hostel. How it works:

- You need to have a Premium account in order to train here.
- Choose a skill you'd like to train. Shielding is ALWAYS included.
- When you log back into the game, your skills will have improved depending on how long you trained.
- You have to be logged out of the game for at least 10 minutes in order for the training to take effect.
- After 12 hours of constant offline training, your skills will not improve any further and your training bar will regenerate if you are not training offline.
- Theres a bar on statistics windows showing how many time left.
- If you use a bed in a government hostel, when you log back you will appear in the temple where you born.

Directx 9 support

We released the alpha stage of our directx 9 client. Now in the instalation folder you can find a Farendar_dx9.exe. Its the same client but with directx 9 support. Remember, its in ALPHA stage and the client have few issues to be solved. DONT MINIMIZE YOUR CLIENT when using directx 9 or you can have problems. If you do it by accident, just resize the client again to everything goes back to normal

We created a thread to discuss the update 2!

JOIN THE DISCUSSION HERE!

Was a somewhat fun/interesting server.. I wont play anymore thou, I don't find it amusing to have a level 38 knight run up to you and your friend and kill you in 2-hits for no reason.

Was a somewhat fun/interesting server.. I wont play anymore thou, I don't find it amusing to have a level 38 knight run up to you and your friend and kill you in 2-hits for no reason.

Message me in game or in the feedback sections on the forum please.

Update on server:

Hey guys, i'm going to give my opinions about the server now after playing it for a couple of days and reaching level 24.

The server concept is awesome. I love a lot of the ideas. However it lacks tons and tons of stuff, the server is basically in alpha atm. The GM is extremely nice and takes everybody's' ideas into consideration, holds small events for random items that aren't over-powered for the winner, and lots of other interaction with his players.. it's nice! If you want to help create and shape a server this is definitely the place to start, as it's not anywhere near its final form.

Now some of my suggestions/ideas.

1. There are almost no variety in monsters, There is probably 10 monsters in total on free acc. (Rat/wolf/miner/orcs/troll/dragon/skeleton/?? that was all i hunted)
-Suggestions: You need A LOT of new monsters for low-mid levels, and A LOT of work on the mapping of each spawn, it's so predictable to know whats gonna be there and every tunnel is just a dead end.

2. Almost every spawn isn't really a spawn, it's just a few tunnels with 5-10 monsters and that's it. Or a mountain with extremely useless monsters and a dragon on top. There isn't really any good "hunting" or "exploring" areas, since there is lack of monsters. The best place on this server is by far your orc/troll ruins. It's such a perfect area, was fun to explore, was more then 5 monsters, e.t.c.
-Suggestions: Make more "huntable" areas, not just dead ends or a dragon on top. Maybe even add some books with stories, or some boxes with items/gold coins, dead bodies with some money/potions in them, anything to make the caves more fun then running through then turning back around to run out after killing 4 undeads. Undeads give less exp then dragon, less loot but are even more rare then them.. why?

3. You need more variety in items. Just think for level 8 real tibia has brass armor/scale armor/dark armor/ plate armor , that's 4 different armors that a level 8 would love to use, on here you have really just have only 4 armors total xD.
-Suggestions: Create more than just 1 item for each level, make variety. But to make great variety first you must add new monsters. We need A LOT more items!

If you need help with ideas on monsters/mapping, I would love to help. If you need help creating scripts for chests i have a friend who maybe can help just contact me on forums, or in game! Cheers! and i'll see you in farendar!

I just want to point out that what Maou is saying absolute garbage and a pathetic attempt at deterring players from joining.
In short, he and his friend that he mentioned both attacked a player that was manasitting. Attacked as in both took white skull on this person. Well, that manasitting player fought back and they both ran into the city where the knight was. The knight saw two white skulls, and killed them both.

Edit: Also Sepekus' first and second points are spot on. There needs to be more variety, and better spawns.

Sepekus we keep adding content every week! Check the update 3 teaser!

Brave Warriors!

Ukobesh recruited more monsters to destroy the human cities. Take your weapons and defend our home!

New monsters:

- Giant Spider
- Ritualist
- Risen Sailor
- Risen Mummy
- Pirate
- Juggernaut
- Iron Guardian
- Hellbringer
- Green Imp
- Evil Eye

Wait for more information about our update 3!

Awesome!!!!!!! can't wait! looks like fun! you should totally make a giant scorpion :) I love your scorpion sprites on here. Should add a few undead spawns e.t.c!

I just want to point out that what Maou is saying absolute garbage and a pathetic attempt at deterring players from joining.
In short, he and his friend that he mentioned both attacked a player that was manasitting. Attacked as in both took white skull on this person. Well, that manasitting player fought back and they both ran into the city where the knight was. The knight saw two white skulls, and killed them both.

Edit: Also Sepekus' first and second points are spot on. There needs to be more variety, and better spawns.

You don't have to lie and try to defend your little friends... And if I'm not mistaken, Devestation had a talk with some/all of you.

I'm still waiting.

Brave Warriors!

Take a look on the new items comming in the Update 3!

Wait for more information about our update 3 soon!

UPDATE 3 IS ONLINE!

Brave Warriors,

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AGAIN AND REPLACE THE OLD INSTALLATION

Have fun and enjoy the update!

I think this server is good, but it need more different type of method payments (Donation), maybe trying SMS? that will help a alot, since theres premium account and players wnat to donate, not all of them are from brasil, so if you add SMS PAYMENT METHOD.. It will be really cool.

While i have 15 minutes untill i can officially play i thought i would give you my input on how this looks. Interesting to say the least, it looks like youve molded the template of tibia into a game of your own! I am very excited to try it out, see you there!

hmm.. seems pretty decent server but after opening world chat i started to think if there is even any english speaking people out there.

I think this server is good, but it need more different type of method payments (Donation), maybe trying SMS? that will help a alot, since theres premium account and players wnat to donate, not all of them are from brasil, so if you add SMS PAYMENT METHOD.. It will be really cool.

SMS PAYMENTS is in our roadmap. For now we have PAYPAL payment for all countries.

Back