• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Farendar - CUSTOM CLIENT

PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT AGAIN AND REPLACE THE OLD INSTALLATION

What's new

New Hotkey system

After this update, Farendar will use the same kind of controls that we see in other games. That means being able to use W,A,S,D (or any other movement keys) to move, while using other hotkeys (ex: Q,R,E) to use spells or items.

Premium books

When you use a premium book you get the points informed on them. You can buy premium books on the website SHOP.

New graphics

New flowers, trees and effects

Beds

Extra beds on houses.

Missions

There are 5 new npcs that ask help to complete missions.

Demon Amulet

This amulet have arm 5 and if you die using them you dont lose any item, just the amulet. You can buy them on the website shop.

Death Arrow spell

Now archer can create death arrows after level 60.

Other fixies

- New nature sprites add on the map
- Few adjusts on few areas
- Some sword and axes stats changed
- Few monsters tweaks
- Now White mages can't create arrows
- Map fixies

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

amazing server, updates all rock!

but i think you need todo a quick restart, or something, every one is experiencing some severe lagg + lagg spikes atm, think the host or something needs a restart to get rid of them

amazing server, updates all rock!

but i think you need todo a quick restart, or something, every one is experiencing some severe lagg + lagg spikes atm, think the host or something needs a restart to get rid of them

Solved.

I have to say I just read the whole thread (Yes thats how interested i am in the server). If you want premmy then just buy it from other players, teh scrolls etc.

Im enjoy myself alot, just not alot of english speaking players and half the time you're on your own, unless Fabri is on to answer questions.

theres only a few english-primary speaking players sure, but the community is nice in general :p (im english!)

and yeah the ability to buy prem for ingame money is a nice addition

Im premium and I dont ahve a fuckin bed were I can sleep...:)

I can say that this is one of the most original projects that I've seen. Especially since all we have nkw in the OTS community is the Real Life map servers.

I will edit this post further to provide some feedback based on my experience on the server thus far.

I could post the Storm Spirit sound file again but I will just say it:
Looking Good!

Im level 10.. I have no money lol... I think that there should be free beds for premium, since we are paying for it?...

there are a few free beds in the premium cities, theyre like hostels with open beds, but generally theyre taken :(

i dont think beds kick you out when your out of training time,
which would be a nice feature to free up public beds, just incase some 1 sleeps in a bed then dissapears for like a week or something, hogging a bed for no reason!

Im level 10.. I have no money lol... I think that there should be free beds for premium, since we are paying for it?...

Msg me in game or post on forums feedback section and i'll give you support there ;)

Map continues to grow, week by week! :)

I believe I have mapped most of the surface (nowhere near everything in dungeons and tunnels)

QsJbMG1.jpg

The random bits of ocean I have mapped comes from some sort of bug where you sometimes get the map for floors above and under you... if anyone know how that could be fixed I guess that would be great

Back