• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Farendar - CUSTOM CLIENT

We made like 50% and 50% are free graphics of internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Where can i advertise the game to reach more players? Any suggestions. I can make few paid announcements...

otservlist, otfans, free game websites, keeping thread bumped to first page on here

cant think of any other ot sites atm lol

Otfans doesn't exist just redirects to otland, you also got otslist.eu and the new still in progress one by SirTitan, otserverworld.net.

The game is 100% FREE! Register you account, download the client and start play right now.
Be a premium player and have many advantages!
- Travel through the sacred temples
- Premium quests
- Premium Outfits
- Premium Monsters

Well, clearly the game isn't anywhere near 100% free ..

The Sewer grates don't even work which means it pointless if you a noob starting

could you add a low damage range weapon, like a whip or something, that basically works like spears irl tibia, except no ammo, so archers can use it to train like knight/mages?
arrows just cost too much to use them to train, we also just need a weapon that we can use to leisurely hunt trash monsters for money without cost, to make gold for 'bigger' hunts, like knights and mages can

:edit:

or add a variety of different ammo-less range weapons with less dmg than the arrow/bow combo, with increasing dmg/rarety, would be a cool addition, as mages could use them too.

also adds more variety to the range weapons than just bow and arrow

whips/slingshot/kunai/throwing knife (that you can retrieve from the ground/inside a corpse?)

::EDIT::

can you add a 'heal' option to the temple npcs? so they heal you if your below 100 hp, back upto 100 hp.
will help new players etc
ie, hi - heal > npc checks your hp, if below 100, heals you, if above, says your not in need of helaing, like Real tibias temple npcs

Last edited:
could you add a low damage range weapon, like a whip or something, that basically works like spears irl tibia, except no ammo, so archers can use it to train like knight/mages?
arrows just cost too much to use them to train, we also just need a weapon that we can use to leisurely hunt trash monsters for money without cost, to make gold for 'bigger' hunts, like knights and mages can

:edit:

or add a variety of different ammo-less range weapons with less dmg than the arrow/bow combo, with increasing dmg/rarety, would be a cool addition, as mages could use them too.

also adds more variety to the range weapons than just bow and arrow

whips/slingshot/kunai/throwing knife (that you can retrieve from the ground/inside a corpse?)

We are creating a weapon like an spear to do it.

We need create the sprites first, then update the client. Like 1-2 days.

cant you just add a makeshift one for now thatll be replaced? i want to explore the server more, but atm its hard because skill rates slow with arrow cost, and i cant hunt anything that gives better than orc warrior :p

like a normal spear that doesnt break, then edit the sprite later?

would help a lot, i just want to test the server some more, its fun, but im limited by my skills :p

edit:: doesnt matter if it only has 5 attack, ill make do with it, just want to train for a few hours so i can start hunting the cool stuffs, like dragonz!

cant you just add a makeshift one for now thatll be replaced? i want to explore the server more, but atm its hard because skill rates slow with arrow cost, and i cant hunt anything that gives better than orc warrior :p

like a normal spear that doesnt break, then edit the sprite later?

would help a lot, i just want to test the server some more, its fun, but im limited by my skills :p

edit:: doesnt matter if it only has 5 attack, ill make do with it, just want to train for a few hours so i can start hunting the cool stuffs, like dragonz!

You need a friend to block! ^_^

You need a friend to block! ^_^

no i just need better skills!

and my friends wont play until the servers been 'balanced' a bit, idk, so im pretty much alone for now.

just want a way to be able to skillup and explore the harder areas on my own, seeing as im the only person online, :(

just need a simple weakarse spear to train and im set!
its beta afterall, it doesnt need to be perfect, just needs to work!
can you just add a quick weakarse spear with normal sprite and edit it later on? :(

Please.

Lol i forgot my password and acc number and its impossible to recovery ;o u need to know password to get acc number and to get acc number you need password -.-

Lol i forgot my password and acc number and its impossible to recovery ;o u need to know password to get acc number and to get acc number you need password -.-

msg me private with your email or char name and i recover for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Spears roadmap:

- sprites
- attributes
- monsters that will drop
- npcs that will sell

Tonight spears will be working!

msg me private with your email or char name and i recover for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Spears roadmap:

- sprites
- attributes
- monsters that will drop
- npcs that will sell

Tonight spears will be working!

whens tonight? its 3pm for me, what time do you consider night? :D

GIMME MAH SPEARZ <grumble>

hehe

::Edit::

could you make the healing spell slightly more consistent, sometimes it heals 3, sometimes it heals 20, but generally heals 5-8 average

::edit2::

18:20 You see an composite bow (Range:4, Atk +1, Hit% +5).
It weighs 25.00 oz.
This bow increase your attack power.

this bow seems to LOWER your damage average, i miss less, but hit a LOT more 1-10s compared to a bow which misses slightly more, but hits a like 30-100s, not 1-60s

tested it in pvp too, using full def + 400 arrows each bow, normal bow hits a lot harder than composite

Last edited:
I will check but seems weird. More attack and less demage? o.o

Maybe we should test it more. I'll check it.

Back