• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] GimOT War (WITH ZOMBIE MODE)

Gimo

Reaction score
- GimOT -

Basic Info:

Server IP: gimot.no-ip.org
Server Port: 7171
Account Manager Info: 123 / 123
Client: 8.41 (Updating to 8.42 asap)

Whats New?:

• Saving Characters.
    [*]Starting level 50.
    [*]Buyable Weapons and Armors.
    [*]Gaining gold by kills.
    [*]Spawns added in Map.
    [*]Quests.
    [*]Events.

Zombie Mode:
Much like Call of Duty; World at War.

Teams: min of 2; max of 8.

Weapons: Many custom weapons depending on your vocation.

Map: Atm, we only have one zombie map. (more coming up soon.)

How long: No body has ever seen the end of the fearless zombies, Be the first!

GimOT is a one of a kind server with many new things to offer.
Please come and try us out and feel free to leave any comments that you may have.

With any questions feel free to contact me via msn messager, [email protected]

The server is without lag which is always a plus during PVP. I enjoyed the zombie mode greatly! It was truly a fun experience. The balanced vocations is also great. Not to mention there are still monters spawns for rpg style players. Nice work Gimo!

so we cant play unless we have 2+ people with us?

edit: its not good at all everything is bugged and everyone is stealing eq and sds formula is way wrong

Last edited:
@up

All been fixed.
Sd's seem fine to me and if I see a need to change I will.

really? ever played rl and atk'd someone with sd? im ml 59 and i hit 150 pvp i should do 200+~

Go play real tibia then.

No body asked you to play OT's which are DIFFERENT then real tibia.

Yeah right now its the best part, Gonna be working on other cool things for the server aswell.

We have been having some problems,

But it looks like everything is pretty easy to fix just waiting for the hoster to come back school.

your constantly criticizing OT's I seen your name on almost everyone's thread. Just if ya don't like it try zipping your mouth or feeling it with something your used to ****.

on almost? mostly the rl maps i believe if your going to make an rl map make it like rl and feeling my mouth with something? your saying i should feel my mouth, makes a lot of sense

Well I reconmnd that you do not play this ot. It has many many player pa's, many glitches, and also gm abuse-Not banning but killing players in 1 hit... So don't play this server zombies arent that fun they start 1 hitting u sooner or later.. Well i give it a 3/10

@up
GM Abuse? Are you kidding me. You prolly just don't have any friends to assemble a team, so you get owned and cry.

@up
GM Abuse? Are you kidding me. You prolly just don't have any friends to assemble a team, so you get owned and cry.

Actually the gm killed my team of like 8 people? In 1 hit... We had the top player with us but he didnt die then ue took him to red he was like the 100+ knight i think hes name was kina power or somthing.. So yes I did have a huge team and I ment pa's by me and my team being the pa's..

Back