• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] High-Rate OldTibia 7.4 [Tasks, Party Share, Blessings and more!]

Hehe, thank you Dastan! Trying my best to stay ontop of everything, here is patch v2.1 notes!

ySrpVYr.png
-Due to recent issues we have made some changes-
-Player Protection has been lowered to level 35.
-While protected you now only get reduced to 30% of magic/experience and 20% of containers.
(Compared to 10% and 0% before)
-Anti-PK broadcast has been removed, you can simply check PK-List if you wish to find recent deaths.​

Hey @Extrodus ,

Maybe be some more active on your server or at least take a look in the forum every few days. I created a thread in the Feedback forum, because I could not find a bug report forum.
Also you should update your server information side. It is not up to date anymore.

Beside these things I really like your server and enjoy it much :)

And please enable xpshare without prem, its currently still not possible to use it even tho the state sites it should be ^^

@Shaki1337 - I am on everyday, I browse the forums daily and respond. I also hired a SNR Tutor to relay anything if you guys dont have time to post on the forums.

@Dastan - No it is working, you just have to say !share enable just as written in the server information page :)

Oh, i always tried it with only *!share* haha

thanks

@Extrodus

I posted some issues at the feedback forum but ima mention one of them here to you anyway since I never get to catch you online. The npc for furniture in edron doesnt work!.. and could you consider to stop selling pb for pallys? so it becomes something that paladins have to do instead of jsut buying. because getting money is easy. that makes it possible to abuse of this feature and get paladins op

@Extrodus

I posted some issues at the feedback forum but ima mention one of them here to you anyway since I never get to catch you online. The npc for furniture in edron doesnt work!.. and could you consider to stop selling pb for pallys? so it becomes something that paladins have to do instead of jsut buying. because getting money is easy. that makes it possible to abuse of this feature and get paladins op

Yeah,us mage have to manafluid our sd so its just unfair too make paladin be able to buy powerbolt. Pala will still be OP with powerbolt but they cant go all out hunting monster. Cause at lvl 70 with ml50 a lvl70 pala with 15mlvl sd the same dmg then I did. Plus they can Powerbolt,Plus health.Plus attack speed.

Playing this server. I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind not 100's of players online.. currently average is 20ish. Wish it were higher but it is what it is. Exploze, I have questions and suggestions sitting in OldTibia forum unresponded to for over a week. Please look in the forums

@Shaki1337 - I am on everyday, I browse the forums daily and respond. I also hired a SNR Tutor to relay anything if you guys dont have time to post on the forums.

@Dastan - No it is working, you just have to say !share enable just as written in the server information page :)

You say, that you browse them daily and respond. Today is the 10th of May and I already started that thread on 4th of May.. Don't be foolish
Still the server information is wrong or not up2date...
Take it serious please..

Go look at the forums please, I responded to everything today. Patch v3 will be coming out very shortly; also, server information page will be updated tonight.

Sorry, but I do get busy with School and just life in general - besides that; I have been doing a pretty darn good job keeping everything running smoothly. Thanks for your feedback though either way.

I'm looking forward to patch version 3. Your server is really awesome and I enjoy playing on it very much.
One more question though: Did Tarantulas exist in protocol 7.4? I was hunting Giant Spiders when suddenly there were tons of Tarantulas trying to catch me.

Thanks for your fast response @Extrodus
See you ingame :)

Same here, I thought that was kind of odd xD. All furniture stores are bugged btw, hopefully this is addressed in path3 as well

I see for 3 days start lowrate Oldtibia? :)

But why Saturday?! Friday! :)

anyway - I hope that project start better than high~~

I see for 3 days start lowrate Oldtibia? :)

But why Saturday?! Friday! :)

anyway - I hope that project start better than high~~

Probably not since this is the first time I heard of it, and there are only 18 characters created. Advertisement sucks.

To the top, advertisements have been created for the low rate. Hoping to get more people on the high-rate as well!

This server is really great, it only needs more ppl. Its good, stable, good exp, droprate is good. Only thing we need is more players, sign up and play! Friendly community aswell!