• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

The server is online! Depending on the stability of this new build. I may leave it up for the 24 hr test period.

I love it ! There are some map glitches, but overall impression it made is very possivitve :).

@EDIT
Ooops i tried to use some ! commands and i did it wrong and server crashed :<. Dead Zone you have to turn off for players gm commands ;p.

Server is back online! About the commands. You can say !tl Thais, Edron, Carlin, rookgaard and it will tp you to there. You can also say !n to summon any items to test. !s to summon monsters. Beware though this command is buggy!

Love you Dead Zone !! <3. And yea, commands are very buggy if you use it not correctly i was and it crashed the server ;d.

Last edited:
Use virtualbox to install and run Tibia 6.4 client.

Some screenies ;D.

n84vo.jpg

fSklI.jpg

SmktF.jpg

Another test will happen today. This time the 7.72 server will be up on port 7172. Eta ~6:20pm pacific time.

I think there will be more tests when there will be some new features to test on server side :).

I can't wait for server start !! I imagine how it will look and play ... afff

Last edited:
However i hope it'll have classic feel. Especially Rookgaard, which is for me the most cool place ;)

Back