• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

Server test will be live today @9PM Pacific standard time.
Something big is going to be announced later on today =)

I'm waiting for it all day, not counting a few years ago when the project was initiated! :)

Server is ONLINE!!! Please note only 2 players are allowed to enter at the moment. This is due to a bug in the old database which does not work with this current build of Historia.
More accounts are being added every 20 minutes. Will post more information on that here.

Again Server is ONLINE!!! Go grab the Tibia 6.4 client and enjoy your stay in Historia Testing Phase =)

Server is ONLINE!!! Please note only 2 players are allowed to enter at the moment. This is due to a bug in the old database which does not work with this current build of Historia.
More accounts are being added every 20 minutes. Will post more information on that here.

Again Server is ONLINE!!! Go grab the Tibia 6.4 client and enjoy your stay in Historia Testing Phase =)

l4qEGi.png

I think it's brokend. :c

You're running Tibia 6.4 on a 64bit operating system. Tibia 6.4 does not work with 64bit operating systems.
You would need to set up the Tibia client in virtual box running Windows XP.

You're running Tibia 6.4 on a 64bit operating system. Tibia 6.4 does not work with 64bit operating systems.
You would need to set up the Tibia client in virtual box running Windows XP.

Awh, serious. That effort... gaah.

any name and password that I type this msg appears

''a player with this name already online''

I'm gonna add and message you on Windows Live Messenger cause I'm having problems w/ downloading the client lol

Won't be on MSN at the moment. Once you download tibia 6.4 client via tibiaclient.com You need to put the exe it downloads into a new folder on your desktop.
Run the exe and it will extract the client into the folder. Then you can run the client via Tibia.exe

players have already connected??

Yes! Having a huge request of accounts to make lol. More will be posted soon

Back