• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing the server a few days ago, and it was okay. I'm not picky, I just started messing around on OT again. I do enjoy seeing the progress my character makes when I leave it botting overnight. The server seems to be at a dead end though in terms of what it has to offer. The end game is the same as when you first login, which is to just bot materials needed for armor sets, and prestige.

I'm satisfied with this so far, but I'm not sure if I will stick around for much longer. I'm currently just prestige 1k, and I'll probably go up to around 5k and quit(just to see if there's anything that I missed the server might have to offer).

-No immediate player base (everyone's just botting )
-Nothing to do except spam f1 / bot
-Overall boring experience

I would definitely recommend the server if you would like another Bot it up kind of experience, but other than that, it's pretty dull.

I'd give it a 3/5 because it wasn't bad, I didn't run into any of the server's "abusive admins " as mentioned previously in so many posts by other members of the community, which is a good thing, but it might be because they're terribly inactive. It's definitely a lone wolf experience I might add, as there's nothing you can do with a friend, simply because it would be a nuisance to spam each other with spells. I didn't find any quests either(what's the point? I just want prestige 5k).

Last edited:
I started playing the server a few days ago, and it was okay. I'm not picky, I just started messing around on OT again. I do enjoy seeing the progress my character makes when I leave it botting overnight. The server seems to be at a dead end though in terms of what it has to offer. The end game is the same as when you first login, which is to just bot materials needed for armor sets, and prestige.

I'm satisfied with this so far, but I'm not sure if I will stick around for much longer. I'm currently just prestige 1k, and I'll probably go up to around 5k and quit(just to see if there's anything that I missed the server might have to offer).

-No immediate player base (everyone's just botting )
-Nothing to do except spam f1 / bot
-Overall boring experience

I would definitely recommend the server if you would like another Bot it up kind of experience, but other than that, it's pretty dull.

I'd give it a 3/5 because it wasn't bad, I didn't run into any of the server's "abusive admins " as mentioned previously in so many posts by other members of the community, which is a good thing, but it might be because they're terribly inactive. It's definitely a lone wolf experience I might add, as there's nothing you can do with a friend, simply because it would be a nuisance to spam each other with spells. I didn't find any quests either(what's the point? I just want prestige 5k).

There is quest it just the spreaded out through the town and vocations from master prestige>legend>upgraded legend>destroyer>obama>flash> another voc choose when ur max u can go through a quest to choose for defender or hybrid and 20k+ prestige quest and alot more

There is quest it just the spreaded out through the town and vocations from master prestige>legend>upgraded legend>destroyer>obama>flash> another voc choose when ur max u can go through a quest to choose for defender or hybrid and 20k+ prestige quest and alot more

Would you mention your in-game name through a private message, and care to help me out? I do enjoy playing this server... but I don't know yet, I just started playing, and haven't found a use to really go questing, or looking for them because I have to prioritize prestige grinding right now.

Heres a list of whats to come in the update

Vocational Changes:
- Exhaustion for hybrids fixed
- Lowered exhaustion for defenders slightly (0.1 sec)
- Added new promotions which is a addition to what you choose, if you chose Hybrid you get to move on to the next tier of that vocation. Heres a example
- Defender and hybrid will have natural regeneration (!regen, command to check current regen set does not count in this command).

Hybrid -> Hellfire Hybrid / Destructionist
More strength ---- More health
barely more ---- barely more
health ---- damage

Special Ability ---- Special Ability
20% Chance to ---- Create a shield which
Revive ---- returns 50% health

Defender -> Holy Marksman / Deathbringer
More health ---- Bases on death
More damage ---- Less health than holy
Bases mostly on ---- Can boost itself with reflect and 10% resurrect

holy
Special Ability ---- Special Abiity
40% Reflect ---- 10% Reflect and Resurrection
which has a 10% chance to work

Halloween Event:
- Adding a Halloween templated temple
- Adding a special day-to-day gift basing on (50 prestige+) to avoid cheating, reward is a suprise
- Adding a special addon for everyone which gives you 5% Reflect and 1% Protection, It will last out 5th November
- Special Halloween Pumpkin raid every 2nd hour

Hunting grounds:
- Hunting grounds will be more extended, adding more monsters and restricting highest prestigers not being able to go in to prevent low player level killing
- Bosses like Founder Flash, Immortal widow will have a halloween templated unique boss system. Similar to Elite, but more benefitial (Also gonna last until 5th November)

Quests and Exploration:
- Quests will ofcourse be added, theres gonna be more dungeons for the update and theres gonna be a couple low-level dungeons/quests aswell.
Dungeons are naturally located in the "Dungeons" monster, topfloor hunting grounds. Please note how none of the dungeons has a special "Requirement"
- Exploration achievements will be added, and certain achievements will be benefitial aswell in its own way. Like a exploration achievement is nessessary for a quest
- Theres gonna be a new annihilator most likely for higher prestiges

Passives and Special Spells:
- As theres always been a couple new passives with each update theres ofcourse gonna be one now aswell. This one bases mostly on health and skill, giving you around 500 skill on sword/dist/axe/club and giving you about 35000 magic levels + 99% more health and mana. This passive is called "Passive of Holyness"

Pets
- Theres gonna be a new pet called "Dj'zar", and this is a limited time only pet. No requirements to get it, this pet offers a 4x4 random magic level boost on 40000 and works also good like a blocker, similar to a tank.

Weapons:
- With this update theres actually gonna be a few new weapons, their all better than the current best weapon ingame and all of them is gonna have a quest added to them
- Late-game weapons like these is always gonna have a 3x3 attack surrounding all the targets in the weapons damage

Unique Items and Tokens
- Theres a couple unique tokens like a Ub3r Coin. (To check what a ubercoin is say !ubercoin). Theres gonna be added a few more unique items which is only buyable with these uber coins. Uber coins are already used for upgrades such as Inactive Wizards Wand to Active Wizards Wand. But Uber coins will definitly be worth way more with this update
- Theres gonna be a couple unique Halloween items which is only there for a limited time. They're expected to go up in price highly once the halloween event is over. Also that is (5th November)

Got anything you want to add?
Tell us!

@DestinationSer / Flash Hello again, my character is Okra, and recently I realized that no monster drop me nothing, not even the message "Monster X loot: nothing" appears in the server log ... please I do not know if it is a bug or something I do to make my character can not drop anything ..

Greetings.
-Okra.

@DestinationSer / Flash Hello again, my character is Okra, and recently I realized that no monster drop me nothing, not even the message "Monster X loot: nothing" appears in the server log ... please I do not know if it is a bug or something I do to make my character can not drop anything ..

Greetings.
-Okra.
Check ur stamina it could be low if it is go purchase one for 2 spell tokens

the hybrid outfit ruins the pvp because players with low prestiges kill players with high prestiges due to reflect the outfit,
in which it would be very wrong

player defender with 1.000 prestige kill easy another player defender with 11.000 prestige
that right?

the hybrid outfit ruins the pvp because players with low prestiges kill players with high prestiges due to reflect the outfit,

player defender with 1.000 prestige kill easy another player defender with 11.000 prestige
that right?
Im aware of this issue, and itll be taken care of with the update

that right?

what? I couldn't catch that

Im aware of this issue, and itll be taken care of with the update
we also need multiple mammoth/spirit spawns, at least three imo.

I would also like to add that having a prestige npc in only one location in a hunting area kind of makes it a dead zone of sorts... e.g only the player with highest damage will be able to hunt there since he will have damage priority and be spamming spells all over the prestige npc.

I'm guessing there's some sort of reason why there isn't a !prestige command ?? This would make it so hunting spots can be used to their full potential, and players don't have to hover around the prestige npc, which in turn makes it an over all better experience.

If you're not looking for the !prestige fix, please, add some more prestige npc's around the corners of the map in hunting areas? Certain places can be a real hassle to level in, e.g snakes, mammoths, spirits, and so on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.