• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server was gonna update today if it wasnt for a unexpected internet maintaince which lasted for well about 6 hours. So sorry for this, I also got some stuff to do today (meetings, etc) and then when Im done with that I can continue doing updates, its not much left to do before I can launch it. Just because of these unexpected things I will make exp a bit higher for a week when update is launching.
Again, so sorry for this.

Also keep in mind that its not easy to be a one-man team, (Yes I do know I got several staff members, but im infact the only staff member who scripts/maps for the server)

Last edited:
It is the first time that Al Qaeda help me, and now the server has fallen xD ... but worth it, finally an update! :D

Greetings!
- Okra.

It is the first time that Al Qaeda help me, and now the server has fallen xD ... but worth it, finally an update! : D

Greetings!
- Okra.
"Fallen"?, Im sure you wrote that sentence wrong. The update is going to happen tomorrow, would happen today if there wasnt a internet maintaince.

Im sure you ment "Went down" as a replacement as "Fallen" sounds so much more drastic than it really is.

Keep in mind that we had a 211 hours uptime, and I think that is pretty good for having 1 downtime, isnt it?

Theres nothing I can do at the moment than just wait it out.
It seems to be like this till they restart they're system.

Have patience please.

The update is going to happen tomorrow, would happen today if there wasnt a internet maintaince.

Is there by any chance you can do it right now ? It only takes 10 mins from your time. Please dont make us wait more for the new fun stuff you have planned

ALL of your players have been waiting a lot for this

Is there by any chance you can do it right now ? It only takes 10 mins from your time. Please dont make us wait more for the new fun stuff you have planned

ALL of your players have been waiting a lot for this
Cause everything I have planned is not ready yet. I still have to finish up a couple more things, theres what needs to be added before update is finally ready

- Add day to day reward for halloween event
- Add the 2nd hour raid
- Add the special limited time pet
- Add new weapons, which is also limited time to get
- Adjusting the promotions, making sure they work properly
- Adjust hybrid spells so they have a little more exhaust
- Adjust Defender spells so they have 0.1 Sec Less exhaust
- Edit exp rate so the exp rate is higher due to downtime

^ This right here, is gonna take a while. Its not something thats done in 10 minutes. Sorry guys

@DestinationSer ...same to other player... Now I'm "Legend" but when i login i die again... u.u i lost all my items :c, please fix it.

Regards.
- Okra.

Should be fixed now

When I entered the game had fixed the problem, but have returned to die in "snakes" and when I go to the temple I die and die and die and so on ... Flash @DestinationSer , can you put my character to an earlier time? just before I became legend, is that I've lost many items and I don't know how to recover them. Here the other players are very fast looting the items that I lost when I die, I would not even enter again to my character because again I will lose more items. Flash, do me that favor, please :c

Greetings!
- Okra.

Status
Not open for further replies.