• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I entered the game had fixed the problem, but have returned to die in "snakes" and when I go to the temple I die and die and die and so on ... Flash @DestinationSer , can you put my character to an earlier time? just before I became legend, is that I've lost many items and I don't know how to recover them. Here the other players are very fast looting the items that I lost when I die, I would not even enter again to my character because again I will lose more items. Flash, do me that favor, please :c

Greetings!
- Okra.

No ignore me. :(

Update is happening now!
Restarted, and the ot is gonna be on in a bit. Its a matter of fact starting up now.

You can see what we added here

Hello DestinationSer,

it is my understanding that you're the admin(Owner Flash), so this message should be going to you.

Recently a friend of mine on the server that goes by Serial/Serial Assassin has run into a problem. I believe he attempted to plead his case to you, but to no avail he couldn't communicate what he was trying to say to you apparently, because he's still not been helped. English isn't his first language so it is a little difficult for him to explain himself. I imagine he didn't make too much sense, and you didn't understand him.

Anyway, I trust this guy since he's helped me out since I started playing approximately 1 week ago, or when ever it was I first started posting. I always check up on him level-wise, and he's been ahead of me an entire vocation, e.g I was Legend 5k pr yesterday, and he was Upgraded Legend 2k pr.

He is telling me he ran into a bug that reset him to legend when he turned into Master Prestige. So, now he's stuck as a regular Legend 2k pr, when he should be upgraded legend.

I don't know why you didn't choose to help him, whether or not it's because you didn't believe him, or didn't have the power to at that moment, but the only proof I have that he's telling the truth is what I'm stating here. He was indeed an upgraded legend, but somehow got demoted. I hope you can help him out.

Thanks for reading,
-Gangsterparty

Hello , why do Jume and Kizaru not take any damage ? Its seems like they can controle it. Here is my proof

subir gif

How is it possible for a 3 pr to kill that boss. And many people have seen them.

Hello , why do Jume and Kizaru not take any damage ? Its seems like they can controle it. Here is my proof

subir gif

How is it possible for a 3 pr to kill that boss. And many people have seen them.
Well Im as clueless to what might be causing this as you maybe are. Feel free to tell me cause I honestly have no idea

Immortality BUG is now Fixed.
Server is restarting, gonna be up in 10~mins.

The people known of abusing this bug lost depending on how long theyve been using it everything from 1 promotion grade to 5000 prestiges.

Hey everyone it´s me Zenaix I´m here to announce that saints bossground is a prison. You get the items required for entering and then you need the same items to come back out! I was stuck there for approxiametely 6 hours so do NOT attempt entering saints bossground! And I was also wondering if someone had a cracked elfbot I could download cause mine isnt cracked and I can crack it cause I get some error pls
Yours Truly Zenaix

Anyone know why i can't login? Error: Servername does not exist
I'm using the Otservlist IP changer,
IP:Insanityot.hopto.org
Port:7171
Client:8.6

Hey everyone it´s me Zenaix I´m here to announce that saints bossground is a prison. You get the items required for entering and then you need the same items to come back out! I was stuck there for approxiametely 6 hours so do NOT attempt entering saints bossground! And I was also wondering if someone had a cracked elfbot I could download cause mine isnt cracked and I can crack it cause I get some error pls
Yours Truly Zenaix
I can help you out, I'm usually online. My name is Fil in-game.

On another note: Server is laggy as all heck. Can we have 24 hour server restarts?

Last edited:
Anyone know why i can't login? Error: Servername does not exist
I'm using the Otservlist IP changer,
IP:Insanityot.hopto.org
Port:7171
Client:8.6
Are you still having this problem?
If so
Check the following
1. Check if theres any kind of spaces before or after the server IP
2. Try installing otland ip changer

Yup, I've done both, and it's still not working
So.. I think the same thing that happened to me about 1 year ago is happening to you.. I dont know how it got fixed but has happened to me before..
I couldn't join yesterday nor the days before and today I just wanted to give it one more try and MAGIC I could log in..

I remember this happening when I tried about a week ago, but I just gave up then

Disconnect your router for ten seconds, and see if it does anything.

Run Tibia as Administrator, along with what ever IP changer you're using.

Restart your computer/Reinstall Tibia, check if your network settings are set to automatic etc.

The server could be blocking your connection to the server for several reasons as well, which might be the case here. I would try changing my IP address just in case.

If all else fails, google is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.