• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it crashed again? I'm unable to log-in, or the same problem I had before is back again... *sadface*
Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

Can´t login! :c "Your character list is being loaded. Please Wait"
Server Status: Offline
Am I correct?

Last edited:
the server lags like ur hosting it on a 0.25 mb/s upload, takes like 1 second per sq if you mapclick, jesus christ

lag has been an issue lately. Not a big one, but it's persistent, and tedious.

Before the update, I feel like lag wasn't a problem. Just saying, if the admin isn't aware of what's causing it, this definitely wasn't a problem pre-halloween patch.

Last edited:
lag has been an issue lately. Not a big one, but it's persistent, and tedious.

Before the update, I feel like lag wasn't a problem. Just saying, if the admin isn't aware of what's causing it, this definitely wasn't a problem pre-halloween patch.
I already know what the lagg is caused by, it might and might not be server sided.
If server sided; Its due to a new monster (Will be fixed asap)
If not server sided: Someone using high CPU, sent another message to support about it.

Fixed the spawn, Tell me if lagg has gotten better

Last edited:
No lagg for me and I´m using my school laptop and its shitty xD So yeah the lagg is pretty much gone. Thanks Flash <3
Yours Truly Zenab

Ok , how can a 11k PR deathbringer use his rage on V3 ?? Arnt those spells supposted to be earned by lvling ? V3 at 11k ? DONT THINK SO

My character isnt even near deathbringer and these other new promos but... Owner if your going to keep making hybrids (+ upg vocations) over pwrd then just delete all defenders+ and turn them into hybrids. Or idk if you are lazy to balance them out but with all do respect , HOW CAN YOU MAKE DESTRUCTIONIST UE BIGGER (WITH BIGGER SQM REACH) THAN DEFENDER+UPG UE EVEN IF THEY HAVE WAY HIGGHER DAMAGE.

Im not a very high player but im online alot and like to see and examin everything and your making this OTS unbalanced and boring to some with your over pwrd vocations.

And pvp sucks.

Ok , how can a 11k PR deathbringer use his rage on V3 ?? Arnt those spells supposted to be earned by lvling ? V3 at 11k ? DONT THINK SO

My character isnt even near deathbringer and these other new promos but... Owner if your going to keep making hybrids (+ upg vocations) over pwrd then just delete all defenders+ and turn them into hybrids. Or idk if you are lazy to balance them out but with all do respect , HOW CAN YOU MAKE DESTRUCTIONIST UE BIGGER (WITH BIGGER SQM REACH) THAN DEFENDER+UPG UE EVEN IF THEY HAVE WAY HIGGHER DAMAGE.

Im not a very high player but im online alot and like to see and examin everything and your making this OTS unbalanced and boring to some with your over pwrd vocations.

And pvp sucks.

The deathbringer/Destructionist rages will be fixed so their earned by lvling.

PVP Sucks because you try to go verses a final promo vocation which you should realize that you ofcourse will die.
Defender/Hybrid is getting adjusted aswell with the other promotions

The deathbringer/Destructionist rages will be fixed so their earned by lvling.

PVP Sucks because you try to go verses a final promo vocation which you should realize that you ofcourse will die.
Defender/Hybrid is getting adjusted aswell with the other promotions

Thanks owner

I hope you really do , because most of the time you respond ''ill take a look at it'' ''ill fix it'' but nothing really gets fixed. You just add and add new stuff with same old errors and stuff.

I hope you really do , because most of the time you respond ''ill take a look at it'' ''ill fix it'' but nothing really gets fixed. You just add and add new stuff with same old errors and stuff.
Vocation bugs always gets fixed, but the smallest bugs like a sword not working is not number one on my list.
So you can expect the spells to be fixed and properly adjusted for sure.

Within the next 5-6 hours theres a expected dedicated restart to fix disk management issues, Im probably gonna be sleeping then so IF it restarts and the ot is down, please do manage to refrain from spamming down the thread saying its offline as im clearly telling you guys about the restart upcoming in a couple hours now.

Thanks for you're understanding.

When I became a hybrid earlier today and I was going to get my first prestiges, I died and after that I automatically die everytime I log on. So apparently my character is stuck in some endless death cycle can you please help me out Flash?
Yours Truly Zenaix

When I became a hybrid earlier today and I was going to get my first prestiges, I died and after that I automatically die everytime I log on. So apparently my character is stuck in some endless death cycle can you please help me out Flash?
Yours Truly Zenaix

I was the same when I became "legend", I must tell Flash from another chart so he can fix my problem. What happens is that for a new vocation prestige should go to "spiders", there you go up levels faster then you fix your hp / mana you have ... I'll tell you from experience ...

I think Flash will find the time to fix that, and not be happening at all.

Regards!
~ Okra.

I was the same when I became "legend", I must tell Flash from another chart so he can fix my problem. What happens is that for a new vocation prestige should go to "spiders", there you go up levels faster then you fix your hp / mana you have ... I'll tell you from experience ...

I think Flash will find the time to fix that, and not be happening at all.

Regards!
~ Okra.
Sothe bug isnt fixed cause it would be sad if it isnt :/

Status
Not open for further replies.