• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

yep, just woke up and was looking forward to getting on and it's off again ;\

At last, clean up this error from server does not start up after reboot

It happens cause people suck dick at having dedicateds.
They restart them all the time :D

Whats going on is the fact that I have a life, I am unable to keep the ot on all the time. Its the dedis task to stop failing.
Turning the ot back on now

Another Money Hungry Ot Server And as time goes more people will quit like last time and new people will quit for this reason---- I joined played for about 2 hours and seen soo many lvl 700 prestiges I quit KNOWING 100% that even if I played for a week straight I couldt catch them the exp is way tooo high. Well To all the people who play this have fun u wont be pkin me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO MUCH GRIND NOT ENOUGH STORY BEHIND IT ALL.

And another note I doubt this is on a dedi cause I never seen a dedi server have so much down time.........

Would be nice if you made a server not based on prestige's. Prestige/Rebirth servers are pretty flippin boring, you just do the same thing for hours and hours but for what point? so you can wear a new piece of equipment or fight 1 new boss? yay so much fun, not... it's to much constant grinding and repetitiveness :/

@Wolffy Infact it is the dedicated restarting each 50 hours and its really demotivating for me. So in a few days im getting a new dedi. If you dont believe me than message me and ill send you proofs for it

@man boob Wanna see how much i give a shit? I keep the ot up and i update it, who wants to stays stays. If they wanna leave, go ahead. I couldnt give less fucks. I do care about my serv but im not going to make every player stay if they dont want to. I made the ot for fun not to force players whos clearly not having fun playing it

The ot will be up 24/7 again once i can get a new dedi.

Back