• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

~~New Set for Saints
~~New exp places for high prestiged players
~~And much more...

Join us today!

Hey why i has banned for IP for this server ? Me nickname for server is Ashanti From Poland.
Sorry me English is not good.

when he gets out of school and Ashanti idk why u been ip ban but i look into it

when coming back from school? This server does not have a dedicated server?

Why and for what I got banned for IP?

Me nickname Ashanti From Poland.

but why am I banned on IP? few people playing and you Bans on ip do not even know what
sory for me english ;/

You got IP banned because Koda and I continuously told you to stop AFK Botting and you continued not to listen to us.
You will be unbanned in 6 hours.

It seems to be "online" since yesterday, but something seems wrong with the login server. It opens the Char list, but cant log u in !

Server is offline due to every dam person who runs a dedi is not able to keep it up. Stupid persons who cant run it, if they cant afford it they should not bother wasting money to start up a dedi service either so you gotta have patience.

darn asshole dedi we cant afford to be offline dont they know this shit lol

Back