• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

Updates 26.01.2014 04:41
- Added new vocation called "Assassin" 30% more damage than any other voc and 35% less health than any other vocation. Uses guardian/tank weps
- Added new spells for the new vocation
- Edited a few items
- Added 6 new hunting grounds which makes it easier to level
- Added a new system for bot checking + more

Join us today!

Stop spamming down my threads. Your also on my ignore list now.

@Ontopic
Join today! The update bringed so much new to the server. Dont care about lameass kids who spam down the thread with false accusations.

I mean like come on. The donations needed to support a server with 25+ players shouldn't even be a lot.

Also you have some rude staff, they just call you a dipshit and fag and don't even bother helping at all. The only decent staff on here would be Freeman.

Yeah they are rude and don't even do their job. They spend more time on their other characters messing around instead of helping people. Back when I still played, me as a player helped more people than all the staff..

Yeah they are rude and don't even do their job. They spend more time on their other characters messing around instead of helping people. Back when I still played, me as a player helped more people than all the staff..

Agree With You There Man

Well as from what im reading here the admin is like fucking 12-16 and shouldnt be hosting a server. Ive played these types of servers and there all the same "abuse, abuse abuse" I mean if u wanna play a retarded server where ull get nowhere and find tons of botters go to that server.
I would never ever play a server where the admin calls people retarded and cunts.

Yeah the staff is pretty immature and are biased towards their friends and such. It's true I don't play anymore and I'm not complain but instead telling people what it was like when I did play.

@Zasranets
@Fred Beron
@Animosity Zero

1st Noone is Mcing right now and its 28 players on atm
2nd If you are gonna talk shit just leave otland cause noone wants you piece of shit
3rd Im 12-16? Ok if you say so sure
4th "Staff is pretty immature" Ok, noone is fcking elite-staffs like you @Zasranets get a life. go outside and get a gf you stupid creature
5th You people need to start realizing that this is a freaking game! People are different and if you are getting called retarded why dont you rather say it directly to the person that its ment for than going around talking shit on the advertisement thread on otland? Kids nowadays..

I do have to say that some of the staff members do use profanity a lot against players...
I was in an event yesterday and saw this happening... Jack, Koda, and someone else.... (don't remember who)
The only good staff members that do help and I know are Tutor Freeman and Owner Flash no one else, though.

Still a good server, but It would be cool if there was something else to do instead of just having to hunt non-stop! :)
I got bored really fast, even though I was really excited to be able to join this server... :)

PS: I'm not saying that it's a bad server. ^^

I'm speaking the truth yet you're the one bashing on anyone that says anything negative towards your server.

Im not gonna bother answering this. If you have anything negative to say towards the server you just shut your mouth please.

I do have to say that some of the staff members do use profanity a lot against players...
I was in an event yesterday and saw this happening... Jack, Koda, and someone else.... (don't remember who)
The only good staff members that do help and I know are Tutor Freeman and Owner Flash no one else, though.

Still a good server, but It would be cool if there was something else to do instead of just having to hunt non-stop! :)
I got bored really fast, even though I was really excited to be able to join this server... :)

PS: I'm not saying that it's a bad server. ^^
Spookie, Don't take the "profanity" literal. I remember you from the event & Would you rather have dull, boring events, to where the staff just boss you around & put no humor/fun into it? & yeah some of the staff can be immature. & There is alot more into the server than hunting 24/7. More Updates are coming soon, So you should really keep giving it a try. :) & Btw, I respect that you didn't diss the server itself, Thanks :)

Last edited:
Toad buddys for life!
1h5fr5.png

Spookie, Don't take the "profanity" literal. I remember you from the event & Would you rather have dull, boring events, to where the staff just boss you around & put no humor/fun into it? & yeah some of the staff can me immature. & There is alot more into the server than hunting 24/7. More Updates are coming soon, So you should really keep giving it a try. :) & Btw, I respect that you didn't diss the server itself, Thanks :)
Yeah, I do like the server. It's just an opinion. ^^

Dont let any of these post make your opinion about joining this server. see for your self and come play with us, we can make it alot more fun if we have active people

Back