• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

well i be gone from now till sunday or monday morning was hoping to play alittle before i left. Make sure you all have a good time this weekend and cant wait to see the update when i come home

Dont worry. Waiting for response from the company right now, when they see the message theyll fix the problem and we'll be up again. No worries :)

Its not my fault. Stupid dedicated seems to have issues all the time, if they want to have a dedi they should fking be able to keep it going. I already sent them like 3 more messages telling them to hurry up. If they dont fix it by tomorrow im gonna ditch them and buy a new dedicated.

Gonna buy a new dedicated today as the one we were currently using is a bunch of fattys who touches things their not supposed to touch. Fucking faggets should stop having a dedi service if their gonna fucking fail. omg

Sent the dedi a message to get this fixed or ill end the hosting time with em and find a new one. Its simply just them being retards. In meanwhile ill try to get update done

Back