• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

Online now btw
All issues should be fixed from now on. Hope it wont be more restarts as i consulted it with the dedi company told em to stop going off/restarting all the time. Updates coming today btw!

@botter1234 I like how you go around liking my posts about it being off. grow up fatass

Updates 16.02.2014 13:30
- Added new spells for every vocation
- Added 2 new quests with spells awards
- Added a new boss who drops gods seeds and godly g4 weapons
- Added a few new houses

@Edit
Id rather want downtime and players that cares about my server cause they do. But yours? no. your ot is just terrible. @botter1234

Baha get outa here. Thats why five came to me the other day b itching bout how so much downtime that they quit

Not my fault that we're under ddos attacks. i dont give a fuck, let them do it cause im just gonna turn it on again in the end of the day.

Typical signs of ddos
1. Server laggs for 10 seconds
2. Server goes down
3. Unable to connect to the RDP
4. Main hosting website is also down

Servers starting up, due to all the restarts lately exp has been highered for a week now.

no schitz.. just when its down each time it seems one or two more from yours end up on here. lol

kk how long until its up?
its 5:22 AM, been waiting for it to come back up xD

Back