• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 3.0 [9.6]

Client Version?

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 8.6+-

Votes: 23 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are no IP-changer problems. It's retards that don't know how to use it.

Yes, Kiwi server! Also keep it 9.51 :O, don't change it you want players, not botters (Y).

Alright well the votes are tied, and I don't want a bot filled server. So we'll try 9.51 for a while. Any advice for people that haven't been able to connect? What IP changer options are out there?

Is there 9.51 ip changers apart from otlands? (I love it, it only works on .net 3.5 though IIRC.)

Last edited:
I can not believe it is opening back up. I will try to log in at some point to assist with finding bugs and providing suggestions; I've been busy lately. GOODLUCK! :)

Ill try it when im back from school. Btw,let me just tell u something. All the ppl that voted for 9.5+ wont play it for more than a week. Just trust me.

And if u do 8.6,just have lots of admins that ban ppl if they bot

Ill try it when im back from school. Btw,let me just tell u something. All the ppl that voted for 9.5+ wont play it for more than a week. Just trust me.

And if u do 8.6,just have lots of admins that ban ppl if they bot
Thanks for the advice, we'll see how 9.51 goes for a while... See if we can get enough people playing on it. :)

Update:
Fixed a lot of bugs already! Thanks for all the help guys.

Are you going to go all emo again and delete people for "suspected" stuff without prooof? :D
Haha some staff did go all out with the ban hammer. Going to try and be quite a bit more relaxed this time. We did have proof though - we just didn't show it to everyone.

I'm thinking I'll change the beta to 8.6 for now atleast because lots of people cant even connect to 9.51 due to ip changer problems lol. I would love to stay with the current client but yeah we need players to test! Not sure what the final release of kiwi's going to be though. That'll be decided by my users.
Thanks for voting!
If its not 8.6, you WILL lose half your community. Just saying.

I just tested it. It just isn't like old kiwi.

Im sorry,but if u dun make it 8.6,i wont play. I got 8+ rls that wanna play if u go 8.6 :p

I just tested it. It just isn't like old kiwi.

Im sorry,but if u dun make it 8.6,i wont play. I got 8+ rls that wanna play if u go 8.6 :p

There are nearly 40,000 active players in Open Tibia. I don't think your "8" friends are going to influence decisions made by Dan.

@Dan,

I wouldn't exactly agree with what they're saying, but it is more difficult to attract players to "newer" clients. Even if it may be more of a challenge, I think people need to move on. With the right amount of advertisements, effort and time; with your skill & experience, it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
I don't want to bot? I just don't want mounts and gay shit and the cooldowns.

You dont have to have a mount. Second, cooldowns have always been implemented in tibia just not shown on the client. Third just because you and some friends want it 8.6 doesnt mean the majority wants it. Good day.

You dont have to have a mount. Second, cooldowns have always been implemented in tibia just not shown on the client. Third just because you and some friends want it 8.6 doesnt mean the majority wants it. Good day.
I'm playing this server alone? What friends of mine want 8.6?
And okay, open it as 9.51, and I will let the player count speak for itself.
"Good day"?

Even more of a reason to not change it to 8.6. You are only one of the few that wants it 8.6...

Edit: Alright if he thinks he isnt getting enough players on the new client he could consider changing it to 8.6 is there a problem TESTING it on 9.51?

Even more of a reason to not change it to 8.6. You are only one of the few that wants it 8.6...
Okay lol, I'm just saying let the player count do the talking.
I'm done here, we will see.
Sad to see kiwi won't reach its full potential :(

Back